Status: Done :(

Love of the Earth

Blurred Time

Time seemed to all be blurred into nothing of importance, all I knew was that each second I spent with out Jorden I seem to grow sicker, weaker. The doctor couldn't explain what made me sick, everyone thought it was me lying out in that cold rain on the ground for almost seven hours but I knew the truth, I was heart sick.

I wanted to see my love again, to kiss him and hold him to me. I wanted to feel whole and to have him by my side again. I would cry out to him at night, begging him to forgive me. The three weeks that passed seemed like a life time, like being trapped in my personal hell.

Luke had come a lot at first until, I cried begging him to leave. I told him that he had ruined my life enough and now my boyfriend hated me. He seemed shocked and apologize then he got up and left. I have not seen him since.

It was lonely inside these cold, cruel walls. I couldn't see, feel or hear anything that would connect me to him. I wasn't on his earth, so I felt worse. I just wanted to turn back time and make it all better. So that I could curl up in his arm and stay there forever. I wanted to be on the warm ground with him at my side as the sun shined on us both. Then I would freeze that moment and live there for the rest of my days.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

"Your daughter seems to be dying."