Status: Done :(

Love of the Earth

The Darkness

The darkness was almost a solid thing, the way it surrounded me on all corners. I felt like its weight was smothering me and I couldn't breathe. I wanted to escape here, where ever this was. I didn't like it.

I felt so alone, that it hurt. Where did everyone go? I wondered to myself. Why did they all leave me here to die alone? Does no one care? I thought of how I pushed Luke away and I felt guilty. Was I so cruel to make them all leave. A fresh wave of tears spilled from my eyes. Can I do nothing right? I always knew my gentle nature would be the death of me.

I looked up at the darkness hoping to see stars. In the moment I longed and wished for the stars. I wished that the light, any light, would pierce this cold, empty place I was in. I wished for Jorden and once again I called out to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard my name being called from the realm of the darkness, where the dying go before they are gone from this world. The voice is so familiar yet it takes time for me to place it.

"Echo?" Oh no!
_______________________________________________________________________

I hear him in that moment call out to me. I want to cry happy tears. My love has responded. My heart pounds and I feel my blood rush, the darkness breaks and I wake up to...................
♠ ♠ ♠
=]