Status: Done :(

Love of the Earth

Wake Up

I stirred I heard my mother's cries at a distance. I heard Luke's feet running to the door and I heard a number of my classmates whisper about me. I felt like I was in a bed that was not my own. The lights from up above piercing through my closed eyelids making me see red. I tried to focus on what everyone was saying.

"Do you think she is dead?" A girl said in a harsh whisper.

"I have English with her." A boy whispered, he sounded like John from my English class.

"She is such a nice girl." A teacher said, probably to my mother, whose soft sobs I can hear.

"I always had a crush on her. I wish I would have told her." A boy said to the air.

Then I heard the voice I craved for so long.

"Is she okay?" Jorden's voice came from very close to me.

"She will be." The doctor chimed back. "Who are you sir? No one here seems to know you." I imagined him gesturing at the others.

"I am her boyfriend." Just like that all my darkness shattered. I felt a joy rise in my chest and fill me.

"Jorden?" I mumbled to him. My eyes felt to heavy to open.

"I am here," he squeezed my hand, " I love you Echo." I felt his tears slide onto my hand where he placed it o his face. " I have missed you. I am so sorry for leaving you my love." He kissed my finger tips.

I smiled, I felt the painfully pull of that smile, whether it was because I hadn't smiled in so long or because I hurt my head I didn't know. To be honest I was to happy to care the reasons why.

"I love you Jorden" I gripped his hand weakly.
♠ ♠ ♠
=] Happy Ra? I love my readers XD esp. those who comment XD