Status: Done :(

Love of the Earth

Laying in the Grass

I always think about what I saw at 10. I still think of it as a dream. That beautiful man who was still in my dreams every night, the earth spirit. I sighed no way could someone that sexy be real. I lifted up my head and looked towards the woods surrender my house.

I got up and ran towards the trees. I felt the wind whip around my ash brown hair, showing off my oak colored close set eyes. I sighed; I haven't run though the tree in years. I let my self get lost in the feeling. I sigh happily and as if experience déjà vu I trip. Only this time I actually hit the ground.

"Ouch." I grumbled.

I heard a movement in the leaves and I straightened up.

"Hello, whose there?" I say muster up all the bravery I can find.

"Hello, there little girl. I mean young lady. Look how beautiful you have grown."The man from my dreams smiled at me.

I reached into my mind to remember his name, "Jorden?"

"Oh you do remember me." He sounded delighted.

"My name is Echo."I said breathless.

"You mean you were named after the nymph in Greek mythology. The nymph whose unrequited love for Narcissus caused her to pine away until only her voice remained." He said in a tone of curiosity but it was more of a statement then a question.

"Yes." I said.

I looked him up and down. Yup, still naked I thought. Only this time instead of making my want to run it made me want to step closer to him. It set fire to my veins. I could see things my younger eyes couldn't make out. He had tree bark brown eyes that held specks of willow green in them, they were down turned. He had a square jaw. His lips full and colored Rose red. His beautiful deep soil colored hair turned a mahogany blonde when the sun hits a certain way. He skin tone was still a dessert sand color. He was tall about, I don't know, 6'3. He shoulders were broad and he was muscular all over. His body was so toned that I wanted to do unspeakable things to him.

He cleared his throat and my head snapped up. I must admit I did blush.

"Sorry."I said.

"No, I understand that it is natural for young ladies as yourself to get curious about the male body." He closed the gap between us. "Want to touch?" he said it in an innocent way as if he didn't understand the sexuality in those words.

His deep baritone made me shiver. He took my hand and places it on his chiseled abs. I let my hands run though the defined lines in between each cut. The fire in my veins growing hotter and harder to bare. He led my hand back up to his hard pecks and smiled gentle at me. What's with this guy? Was all I thought, okay maybe I thought some more things but he was fine.

He reached down and titled up my chin towards his face. My heart started to pound like crazy. He caressed my check lightly, he hands felt rough against my face, like a man who works a lot with his hands. I could smell his skin. He smelled woody and so earthy. I guess he is the earth sprit. He leaned in closer to me and then he kissed my check. His lips felt like silk against my skin.

I let out a deep breathe that I just realized I was holding and sighed. How could I let myself think he was going to kiss me?

"Bye Echo. I hope to see you again."

Then he was gone. I was left standing there one hand pressed against my cheek.