Status: Done :(

Love of the Earth

Getting There

In the days to follow my mom would baby me. Help me up the stairs, run my bath, cut the crust of my sandwiches. She did all this and more while asking a constant flow of questions about Jorden.

"Where is he from? How old is he? When did you meet him? Was he the reason you were in the forest? Why didn't he show up sooner? Why didn't he help? How come you never told me about him? Are you ashamed of him? Why does he look so uncomfortable in clothes? Why is his clothes so expansive? What does he do for a living? Does he go to school with you? Does he live around here? When will I meet his parents?" It went on like that for days.

All I cared about was him showing up at my house and stealing kisses. He would lightly caresses my stitches on my doctor created bald spot of my head. He would hold me close. Best of all he would say I love you. I had never been happier in my life. Those horrible weeks with out him slipped from my mind. He was here now and he was mine♥.

I was getting better because of him. My love. My heart. My one and only. He helped me every step of the way. My mother watched him but soon saw that his love was true. She saw my love was true. He registered for class starting in the winter so he could go to high school with me. So that he would never leave my side. I wanted nothing more then to be with him forever. I could see that I was getting there.
♠ ♠ ♠
♥ Comment my lovelies ♥