Status: Done :(

Love of the Earth

Oh mom

I stared into the mirror, how will I explain to my mom the cost of marring Jorden? How will I explain to her that Jorden is the earth's spirit? Would she even believe me? I mean what do I say? Hey mom my fiancé is the embodiment of the earth. Oh and to be with him I have to leave this place and become one with the earth to hold a piece of it, then I will throw her a winning smile. She would throw me into a room with padded walls. I don't know how I am going to tell her this.

I plop down on my bed. I feel defeated, I can't just leave my mom with out letting her know that I will be safe. Especially not after almost dying seven months ago. She never really got over that, she still hovers over me whenever I am home. I mean I am eighteen, technically I can up and leave but it wouldn't feel right.

I think of Jorden's smile and it makes me feel so warm inside. The way he kisses my hair and whispers I love you. The same way the wind whispers through the trees in the fall. I have to tell my mom. I can do this. I stand up from my bed and reach for the knob and I hear my mom on the phone.

"My Echo needs to stay here with me." I can hear the worry in her voice. "I think she should take a year off before going to college."

I sink to the floor, this isn't going to be easy.
♠ ♠ ♠
=D sorry college has me busy
xoxoxo