Status: Done :(

Love of the Earth

His Kisses

My hair is laid out on his lap as we lay under the big oak tree. He is braiding it with flowers and he kisses the ends to make them curl into my hair. I could lay here forever and never get tried of this moment. Even when I live forever with the love of my life it will be moments like these that I cherish the most. I sit up to snuggle my head into his bare chest.

"Jorden," I whisper, " what is is like living forever?"

He shifted into me and sighed deeply, a long pause followed. In the pause you could hear the birds singing and the breeze blowing through the trees leaves. Nature's music was perfect.

"It is hard to explain." He finally answered. "But all I know is that it will be much better when you join me." He smiled and leaned into to kiss me.

Jorden's kisses feel like warm sun rays cutting through the leave of tree. The taste like coco beans that just fell off the tree. His kisses cause fires to sprout throughout my body like rose buds. The desire that his kisses influence almost drives me insane but his kisses are the drug my body craves. I can never get enough of his soft lips pressed against mines. Never.

"I love you my sweet beauty." Jorden breathes gently against my lips. "Soon we will be united in forever like the sun is with the sky."

He kisses me again and the words I was about to say melt from my lips into his.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 I have felt kisses like this lol