Status: Done :(

Love of the Earth

Starlight

I lay in my room looking up at the stars. When I was little I used to wish I was a star. Up so high unreachable from harm and the foul deeds of others. Only surrounded by the sweet silence, gases, dust, stars, rocks and the black never ending sky. Now I wished that I was lying on the grass on a hill star gazing with Jorden. Jorden, Jorden, Jorden his named Echo in my mind like a sweet song that I didn’t want to end. I sighed looking up at the heavens for an answer.

Did Jorden truly love me? Or was he the serpent in my Garden of Eden? How would I know the difference? He not like other people that I know for sure, but it that a good or a bad thing? There is so much I have yet to know about him. Should I take this wondrous leap? Or should I cower like I have the most of my pathetic life and let him pass me by? No, I will take this change I will allow myself to be happy. I have too. I am mean what is there to lose?

Yes heartbreak hurts but I would love to experience what is it like for someone other then your mother to love me. I want to be held and kissed and told that I am loved by him. Even if the end result is awful and hurts at least I would be able to say that I was loved. That I was loved by a wonderful man who never once made my feel like anything less then a princess. That is what I want, that is what I deserve. That is what I am going after with Jorden.

I drifted off to a peaceful sleep with the stars on my mind.