Waiting Under the Stars

He Took Me in His Embrace

Frankie's pov

He took to me to his comforting home down the street of apartment complexes, groceries in hand. Soon we arrived and went up the steps until we reached his place. He got out his keys and unlocked the door successfully and opened the door. He let me in and he followed close behind, greeting, "Mikey! I'm home!" Soon a tall guy comes out with dark rimmed glasses and says hi to the guy. He tells me, "That's my brother," I nod and he introduces openly, "I'm Mikey," I smile and reply, "I'm Frank," he smiles and takes the groceries from the guy. He tells me, "Oh and I'm Gerard, sorry I didn't tell you my name before." I reasure, "It's okay," he smiles just like his brother and tells me to take a seat.

I settle myself on the couch and Gee sits next to me while Mikey puts away the groceries.
He started, "So, Frank, how long have you been living here?" I reply, "For two years to be exact. I want to leave my boyfriend so bad, but I don't know how to let him go." He answers, "I understand, I haven't had luck with my last boyfriend either, he turned out to be a druggie."
I reply, "Mines a drunkie." He nods and Mikey asks Gee, "What are we making today?" Gee simply answers, "Pasta, you wanna join us Frank?" I think back to returning to my boyfriend that doesn't care about me, and choose to stay with the guys. Gee seems content with my choice and soon I feel welcomed.

A little while passed and we were sitting at the dinner table eating the good pasta Gerard made. While I was eating, I was trying not to eat too quick, so I wouldn't make a fool of myself. I thank, "Thanks Gerard for the meal, I really aprciate it," and he replies, "You welcome Frankie, you're welcomed here anytime." I smile and we all chat for a long while, me not wanting to go back to my horrible life down the street.

Gerard's pov

I was glad Frankie chose to stay with us this evening, he was an all around nice guy. I don't know why his boyfriend is so awful to him. I would never hurt him even if someone paid me 2000 dollars. I just realized how beautiful he was from when I met him in his steps. He has the most prettiest eyes, like a hazel mixed with green. He has a cute button nose and amaziing bone structure. His hair is kinda short and has an emo cut to it, which makes him look even more cute by the minute. I would love to end up with him, he'll never be hurt again.

It was getting late and Mikey said he was going to bed, since he was really tired from work this morning. He left to his room, leaving me and Frankie alone. He said, "Gee, um, in case i break up with my boyfriend, would it be okay if I stayed with you. I work at the diner accross the street, so I could help you pay for everything." I agree, "That would be awsome, of course," he smiled and I gave him a gentle hug, he hugged me back as I took in his scent. He finally said, "I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow," I nodded growing sad, I didn't want him to go.