Different

Fights and Meetings

I stood in line with my friend, Shelby, after a long concert by a band I really didn't know about. I was certainly not excited about being there when I had much better things to do.

"I hope that we get to meet them!" Shelby exclaimed.

"Okay," I shrugged. "I don't get what's so great about them."

She ignored me, "Maybe I'll get to meet Eddie."

"He's the guy who's been in the news lately about the twenty-some-odd kids he's got, right?"

"Yeah..." she said in a dreamy voice, "Maybe he'll want me."

I wrinkled my nose, "That's disgusting. Why in the world would you want to be his groupie? It's not like he'll remember you anyway!"

"You don't know that," Shelby spat.

"Well, he obviously doesn't stay with the girls he has one-night-stands with. It's called common sense!"

Shelby crossed her arms and gave me a stuck-up look, "Why don't you just leave if you don't even care about being here."

I glared at her, "I will be more than happy to get out of here. If you get hurt, it wasn't my fault."

She rolled her eyes and flipped me off. I shrugged it off and made my way out of the line. Unfortunately, I managed to get myself lost after taking a wrong turn down a hallway. There was no one around so I carefully walked around.

I eventually came to an intersection and I looked in each direction cautiously.

I ended up going right, but I watched the area behind me as I walked.

Suddenly, my back came in contact with something soft and warm. I quickly turned around and found one of the guitar players from the band at the concert. He looked oddly familiar, but I had no idea what his name was.

His bleach blond hair stuck in all directions and his bangs fell into his eyes. He was wearing dark skinnies and a black button-down shirt that was unbuttoned half-way down the shirt.

He smirked at me and I scowled.

"Trying to beat the crowd?" he questioned teasingly.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Use your imagination."

I glared at him, "Who do you think you are?!"

"Last time I checked, my name was Eddie, unless you want to tell me otherwise," he answered with a toothy grin.

I made an "o" with my mouth, "Oh, so you're the one that the girls are so anxious to get with."

He raised an eyebrow, "Are you one of those girls?"

I crossed my arms and scowled, "Ew. There's no way I'd want to be one of those girls."

"Aw, come on," he teased. "You know you want to get to know me better."

"You're sick and I'm baffled by how someone can like someone like you."

He flipped his hair, " Why don't you come and find out."

"Go away right now."

"You ran into me, so you should go away," Eddie pointed out.

"Fine," I stated flatly. "I'm leaving, then."

I began to walk away when Eddie grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him.

My back made contact with his chest and he instantly wrapped his arms around me. He put his mouth by my ear as I stiffened and tried to get out of his grasp.

"I don't think you get what you'll be missing out on if you leave," he whispered. "Just stay and experience what you'll never get to experience again."

Roughly, I forced myself away from him and I put myself in a defensive stance.

"Stay away from me, jerk," I spat angrily.

"Why do you refuse me?" he questioned.

"Why don't you think about what you have done in the past and figure it out for yourself," I sneered.

He stared at me in a state of confusion as I angrily walked away.

I rushed to the nearest exit and never looked back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to put this one story in multiple parts. It's supposed to be all in one though. Anyway, I hope you liked and sorry for the brokenness of this story. I honestly had to change a lot because I didn't like what I wrote at first. It was a lot awkward. Ha.