Different

A Call For Help

My cell phone rang and the number looked unfamiliar to me. I figured it could be someone I knew calling on a different phone, so I picked it up. It was Shelby.

"Alex... I need you to come over," she pleaded.

"I thought you were angry with me."

There was a pause and a sniffle, "I was, but I need you right now."

I sighed, "Please don't tell me you actually had sex with that Eddie guy."

"Just get over here, Alex."

She hung up and I let out an exasperated sigh.

I quickly got up, grabbed my car keys, and I made the trip to Shelby's.

"What happened?" I asked Shelby as she stared at me with puffy eyes.

She hugged herself, "When we saw him, he was really bummed out, so he got seven girls to come with him... including me."

I glared at the floor in front of me, "I knew he was bad news... He really ticks me off."

I started to build up anger inside of me while Shelby just watched me struggle to stay calm.

I remembered when I met the jerk and it hit a nerve. I just exploded.

"What a jerk!! First he tries to get me to follow him, but then he turns around to get seven others!! What kind a of guy is that idiot?!"

My body started to cool down and I put my head in my hands in distress.

"How did he...?" Shelby trailed off.

"I got lost trying to leave and I literally ran into him," I paused and looked at her. "It's a long story. Don't ask about it."

She nodded and looked down.

"So what are we going to do now?" she asked quietly.

"We? No, no, no. I'm going to find him and give him a piece of my mind."

"The band is still in town," Shelby informed me. "They're staying at the hotel near the arena they played at last night."

I smirked, "Good. I'll see you in a few hours."

Without another word, I left and booked it to the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was going to go on, but I thought a nice cliffhanger would make people want to read. I'll get the next part out really soon. Maybe in the next ten to fifteen minutes. Please comment.