Unendlichkeit

Confess

Bill was afraid to tell Ina. He had loved her so much. He didn’t want to break her heart or break up with her or anything he knew he should do.

Tom and Bill had kept this thing secret for a week.

Bill blushed whenever he thought of Tom, of how at night when they knew their parents were asleep they would cuddle and kiss and hold each other. But nothing more. No, they wanted to keep this special.

They hadn’t had feelings for anyone like this ever before in their short lives.

After only a week though, both knew they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together. It was just this feeling they both had in their hearts. And when they kissed it was those sparks they felt…

Bill walked slowly with his lunch tray and his hands. Ina and him still meet in that classroom in the abandoned hallway. It was just their way to be alone and away from all the paparazzi and fangirls that followed Bill wherever he went.

He was rehearsing what he was going to tell her in his mind. He wanted to let her down easy. And if she cried he would never forgive himself. He didn’t like to lie but he supposed he would just have to…

Ina was already in the room, eating her lunch with a bored expression on her face. She saw Bill and her expression instantly brightened.

“Hi Bill!” her shrill voice made him cringe.

“Hi Ina,” he replied softly, almost making his voice sound sad.

He was sad. He had loved her.

“What’s wrong, baby?” she asked as Bill sat down next to her. Ina grabbed his hand.

He wanted to pull it away but he didn’t.

“I need to talk to you.”

Ina’s expression froze. You know those words-‘we need to talk’-well everyone knew that their relationship was over at that point.

“Ina I…this is hard, okay, I never wanted to tell you this…”

“Your breaking up with me?” she sounded so hurt.

Bill looked up at her and her eyes filled with tears. “Oh, don’t cry…”

“I thought you loved me…”

“Ina I do love you, more than anything. This isn’t-this wasn’t my decision. Our manager doesn’t want us in relationships. Because who knows what they could say about us. We’d both get hurt for something that wasn’t true,” damn he was good at lying. “I begged them to let me stay with you but we’re going on a tour soon that’s going to take us far away and I don’t want to be gone from you for so long…”

She threw her arms around him as she continued to sob.

“I’m so sorry…” he muttered, wrapping his arms around her.

“It’s okay…I understand,” she let him go and wiped away her tears. “I just…” she looked away. “I’ve never loved anyone as much as I’ve loved you,” she smiled slightly.

He leaned in and kissed her cheek gently. “I’m always going to be thinking about you. Maybe when things are…better…I can come back. And I’ll find you, okay?”

She nodded. “When is the tour?”

He’d lied about that too… “I’m not sure exactly. But they told us to be ready.”

She nodded again. “But I can still call you, still talk to you, right?”

“Of course. I’ll always be here to talk,” he smiled.

The cell phone in his pocket vibrated. It was Tom, asking if he’d told her yet. Tom had really been on Bill’s case for the past week or so about telling her.

They sat in silence for a few minutes and then the lunch bell rang.

Well, he sure felt horrible with himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
another update soon =]

COMMENT