Unendlichkeit

Regret

What was she to do now?

She walked to her next class slowly, trying to stop the tears that threatened to fall down her face.

Ina still could not believe it…

Bill was…was gay?

Is they why they hadn’t made out, hadn’t kissed.

She surely knew he could with that display she’d just seen.

Instead of going to class she went to the bathroom. She never skipped, but now was different. Now was really important.

Ina went into a stall and leaned against the wall, softly crying and letting out her emotions for a good ten minutes.

So all those things he’d told her, were they all just fake?

They weren’t really going on tour then, he wasn’t forced to break up with her by the managers.

It was all fake.

And with Tom…with his own brother…

That she could not bear one little bit. It was just too much, too insane and immoral.

It was wrong. Incest was wrong. And illegal.

Bundled up with so much hurt and confused feelings, she left the stall, washed out her eyes, and waited for someone else to walk in the bathroom…

-------

Tom and Bill walked out hand-in-hand as the bed rang, each smiling happily as they walked down the deserted hall.

They’d have to part for the next class but they’d spend whatever moments they could together now.

Bill was humming something softly to himself, Tom didn’t recognize what the song was.

“Tomi?” Bill asked suddenly, his humming stopping.

“Yeah, Bill?”

Deep chocolate eyes met a perfect copy.

Bill stood on his tip-toes and whispered in his twin’s ear, “On Friday, can we try?”

Tom felt his face get red and a corny smile spread across his face.

“Of course,” he muttered, squeezing Bill’s hand.

Bill’s head rested itself on Tom’s shoulder and they walked slowly through the deserted hall, not wishing to separate when they entered the main school.

-------

Ina smiled to herself as Julia walked into the bathroom with a few friends.

Julia was perfect. Beautiful and skinny and curvy. She was Tom’s ex. Half of her friends were actually.

And they were popular.

And they loved Tokio Hotel.

It was hard to find girls that weren’t obsessed with those four boys.

“Hey Julia,” Ina said.

She was actually friendly. And popular girls were never friendly to her.

“Oh, hallo Ina,” she turned away after saying it, her and her girls were at the mirrors fixing their makeup and chatting quietly.

Ina took out her phone, pretending like someone was calling her.

“You got my text?” she asked quietly to the nothingness on the other side.

“I know I can’t believe it!” Ina cried, instantly half the girls looked at her.

“Yeah he caught them making out in the bathroom,” she muttered, pretending like someone was talking to her on the other line.

And she was damn good at it.

Julia herself looked over at her with a confused expression.

“I know I just never would have thought…Bill and Tom,” she muttered out the last two words and instantly heard ten gasps in shock, girls trying to tell themselves it wasn’t that, it wasn’t them.

“Yeah, I gotta get to class. Bye,” Ina pressed a button and inserted the phone in her pocket.

She thought…she thought those feelings would be gone. But now they were just…building.

“Holy fuck what is going on Ina?” Julia asked, makeup smeared on her face, her eyebrows furrowed.

“You guys really wanna know?” Ina asked.

They all nodded, eyes wide.

“You promise you won’t tell?” asking gossip queens not to tell, it was the best thing she could do.

They all nodded again.

Ina kept her voice low. “Some guy caught Tom and Bill making out in the bathroom.”

Perplexed looks crossed their faces. One girl looked utterly disgusted and another annoying blonde started to sob hysterically, half-faked.

“Are you serious?” one girl asked.

Ina looked at Julia. Her face was pale and expressionless.

She nodded and instantly Julia’s face dropped and see fainted, her friend catching her before she fell to the tiled floor.

Mixed expressions erupted and Ina walked out of the room.

Instead of feeling better, she felt instant terrible regret.

By the end of the day the whole school would know…
♠ ♠ ♠
....she told.

comment now.