Unendlichkeit

Nein.

Bill walked alone to his eighth period class.

A few people gave him weird stares but really he was used to it for the obvious reasons.

Yes, some people didn’t like Tokio Hotel. Hard to believe here in Madgeburg.

He walked slowly to English, sighing. He hated English.

But after this he’d be home, he’d be with Tom.

He smiled to himself. Friday, he’d told him.

His heart skipped a few beats and he walked to English faster, wanting the day to end faster.

If only it was Friday.

Bill walked into the classroom and was instantly greeted with about twenty death stares.

Odd.

He sat down at one of the empty seats in the back and wondered where Andreas was. Maybe he’d be able to explain these odd stares he’d been getting today.

Miss Heim was arranging some papers on her desk, waiting for the rest of the class to arrive.

“Fag,” he heard someone whisper.

He looked up. It was a girl.

He looked back down, feeling confused, and looked at his lap. She was pretty too, and he’d seen her at a few TH gigs.

Seriously, what was going on?

Andreas walked in the room, instantly running over to Bill.

“Something’s going on. We need to leave, now,” Andreas whispered, his accent heavy, against his ear.

Bill grabbed his books and swallowed hard as he followed him out of the room.

“What’s going on?” Bill whispered as they walked through the empty halls.

Andreas walked fast, almost running, and Bill found it hard to keep up.

“People know, Bill,” Andreas looked back at him with a flick of fear.

He was their best friend. Of course they had told him, they could trust him if anything like this decided to happen.

Bill’s hand started to shake, he almost dropped his books.

“What do you mean?” his voice cracked.

“About you and Tom,” Andreas muttered. “Walk faster.”

“Where are we going?”

“You’re going home. I’m staying here. I’m supposed to keep things at bay. Because if people know…” that flick of fear was back in his eyes and Bill swallowed hard again.

“Who told?” Bill asked as they neared the front of the school.

Andreas didn’t reply.

“Andreas?”

“It was Ina,” the blonde mumbled, hoping Bill wouldn’t hear.

But he did. He stopped in his tracks for a moment, tears welling in his eyes.

He almost fell as he walked down those familiar steps in front of the school. His legs felt suddenly weak, betraying him as he almost collapsed onto Andreas, who was urging him on.

Tom was waiting for them on the side of the school, impatiently strumming his fingers on his thigh.

Bill smiled at seeing Tom. He always made things better, always.

A few tears streamed down my face and he ran into Tom’s arms, dropping his books uncaringly on the asphalt.

“It’s okay, Billa. Things will be okay,” Tom muttered, his lips gentle against Bill’s cheek, trying to calm his sobbing and shaking twin.

“I’m afraid,” he muttered, his bottom lip quivering.

Tom wrapped his arms tight around his twin, nodding it was okay for Andreas to go back to school.

“There’s nothing to be afraid of. I’m always going to be with you, forever, okay?” Tom kissed the top of Bill’s head and looked at his watch impatiently. Where was their driver?
♠ ♠ ♠
good stuff.
shall be...
next.

if you comment that is.