Unendlichkeit

Can You Hear Me?

The truck came to a stop. Bill pulled himself away from Tom and though it was pitch black in the back of the truck, he could see the outline of his twin's body.

"Don't be afraid, Bill, just do what they say," Tom whispered.

Bill gulped and tried to breathe.

A moment later the door opened and the twins were pulled roughly from the back of the truck.

Bill let out a cry as he was pushed into this white, menacing building which seemed to be in the middle of no where.

The place was all white. White tiles and walls and bright lights. There were still no windows.

Bill and Tom stood together until two guards came forward. One took Tom fiercly by the collar and the other took Bill gently down another hallway.

"Bill!" Tom called, trying to fight off his guard.

Bill reached for his twin, but he was pulled away before he could say goodbye.

"Don't hurt me, please don't hurt me," Bill muttered, tears rushing down his face.

"We don't want to hurt you, Bill," the guard said. He had a French accent. "We just want you to learn that it's wrong. You can't be with your brother."

"What are you going to do to me?" he whimpered.

"We're going to show you some movies," he pushed Bill into another bright room. "They will help you understand."

Bill stood his ground. "You can't make me watch them."

He felt a sting across his cheek. "I can and I will. If you give me a hard time, I'll see that you're beat twice as hard as your brother. We knew we'd have a hard time with him."

Bill sobbed. "Why would you hurt him? He's done nothing to anyone."

"You two are famous. You could be punished much more than we'll punish you. The tapes won't work on your brother. He needs to be beaten into submission."

The teen shook his head vigorously. "My family is going to kill you for this."

"Your family will not know. They think you're at some fancy vacation, along with your friends and your school and your fans. And when you come back, you'll be normal kids again. Got it?" he forced Bill into a chair and bound his hands.

Bill swallowed hard and didn't say anything. He didn't have the will to. A pair of headsets was placed on his ears. Some strange music was playing. The huge TV turned on showing odd images.

Bill closed his eyes tight. Subliminal messages were not going to make him forget what he had with Tom.

He felt a punch in his gut and he felt like throwing up. He was repeatedly punched.

"Open your eyes, you faggot!" it was a different man than before, one that really had a punch.

All the pain Bill wouldn't be able to take, he knew that. So he opened his eyes.

"I love you Tom, I love you Tom, I love you Tom," he muttered, the tears gone, trying not to concentrate on anything but his thoughts.

Soon he was staring at the TV in some kind of crazed trance.

"I love you Tom," he muttered one last time.
♠ ♠ ♠
AN UPDATE?!?!
Yes.

Comments are adored.