Unendlichkeit

I Will Make You Hurt

A punch in the gut then a kick in the shin and Tom felt like he was in some horrible, horrible nightmare. But the pain that he was experiencing was real.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Tom's breathing was hard. They wouldn't beat him into submission without a fight.

"Loving your brother is wrong," a husky voice said.

"Yeah, according to who?" Tom gasped for breath as he was kicked to the ground. They'd locked him in a large white room with half a dozen fierce-looking men who were ready and willing to beat the shit out of him.

"According to us!" one of them spoke up and punched Tom square in the jaw.

Tom yelped with pain but tried to stay strong. He tried to force himself on his feet again, but to no avail. He was kicked in the back of the knee and fell to the floor again.

A sudden thought went through his mind and tears came to his eyes. "I swear, if you're doing this to Bill, I'll kill you!"

A nice kick in the nuts.

"We should just castrate this kid. He won't be able to fuck his brother then," one of the brutal men joked around and Tom clenched his fist, preparing to fight back.

"I wouldn't fight back if I were you," another said.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want!" Tom screamed, his voice cracking. The men started to chuckle and one punched Tom in the shoulder.

"He wouldn't last a minute in here, would he?" they snickered.

Tom choked back tears. "Please don't hurt him.."

"Tell you what kid, you let us do our job without any fighting back from you and no one will lay a hand on your fuck buddy," one of them explained.

The tears finally escaped his eyes and poured down his face. Tom nodded in agreement.

"I love you Bill," he muttered.

A kick or two more in the ribs and he could no longer gather his thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow.. an update.
okay.
you know what to do.