Unendlichkeit

I'm Burning, Can't You See?

Tom was so worried.

Bill was in the hospital, he was sick and slipping in and out of consciousness. They couldn’t tell the fans, they would be destroyed thinking their Billa was sick and in the hospital.

The thing was, he wasn’t healthy. He needed to eat, he needed to stand up for himself.

Tom was mad at himself for not being there when that fatso had beat up his brother.

Mom and Gordon didn’t allow him to skip school and see Bill. In fact he’d only seen Bill once in those two days he’d been struggling to recover.

In that time he had been there, alone with his brother, he had learned some things. Bill had been asleep, his face sunken in and bruised, and Tom had held his hand tightly, wishing to switch places with his brother, to take away this pain.

And then he noticed the scars. A few of them at the wrists but more as he moved up his arm.

Oh Gott he cuts too?

Tomi thought he knew everything about his twin. They were twins, weren’t they supposed to be close. Wasn’t he supposed to sense when his twin was in danger?

He felt like he’d let Bill down.

His mom was a wreck. Bill was so sick, not just because he was beaten, but also because he never ate-he basically purged everything good in his body. There was just nothing left to him.

Tom sat at home alone, both his parents were at the hospital. Technically he was supposed to be doing his homework, but he just felt so sick himself. He couldn’t bear to see Bill in so much pain like this. He loved his brother, he wanted only the best for him.

-----

The next day at school he couldn’t pay attention.

Julia, his girlfriend, was rattling on about something. Probably minor problems in her life that were to her the most horrible things in the world.

Did she even know Bill was his brother, that he was so sick and in the hospital?

He swore sometimes that girl was in her own world. He didn’t love her but he just wanted a girlfriend. And since he’d dated half the girls in the school there weren’t many left that didn’t want him only because he was a star and he was hot.

“Tom, are you listening to me?” her annoying voice asked.

He gritted his teeth, not looking up at her and still pushing around the peas and carrots on his plate with a fork.

“Tom!” she cried, slapping his arm. “What the hell is your problem?”

“Just leave me alone.”

“Fine, if you can’t pay attention and listen to your girlfriend’s problems, then I don’t need you,” she scowled, picked up her lunch tray, and left for another table.

Tom looked up for a moment. No one else was at the table he was at. This was the first time he ever felt alone, ever felt like a loser.

He threw out the half-eaten lunch on his tray and went to the bathroom. There was still some time for lunch, so he could just be alone to think.

He leaned against the wall in the cramped little stall, hoping that he was alone.

“Please, Gott, if you’re out there somewhere, please make him okay,” Tom whispered, his eyes suddenly filling with tears. He never knew he had this much feeling for his brother. “Just…just make him healthy, and strong, and happy. I wish I could. But he doesn’t want my help…”

Tom sighed and wiped the tears from his eyes. He went out of the stall and to the sink, washing out his eyes and trying to think of an excuse when people asked him why his eyes were red and puffy.

He was about to leave the bathroom when someone walked in. A white-blond haired boy about his height and age with a friendly smile.

He seemed to recognize Tom. Because, who didn’t?

“Are you Bill’s brother?”

“Ja, I’m Tom.”

The blonde nodded. “I found him the other day, in the hallway. I got him to the hospital. Is he okay?” Tom could hear the strong accent in his voice. His German was shaky.

“Yeah…he’s getting better. Thanks, though, for taking him.”

“Its terrible the things that go on here,” the boy sighed. “I’m Andreas by the way. I’m new here.”

“Yeah I thought so, I haven’t seen you around. Are you from…” Tom couldn’t think of it.

“France. I just moved here last month. Sorry, my German is not that great.”

“No, no, it’s fine,” the bell rang, it was time for class. “I guess I’ll see you around?”

“Yeah. I’d like to know how your brother is doing, he was pretty beaten up.”

“Will do,” Tom left the bathroom and headed off down the stairs towards English class. Ugh, he hated English. But his teacher, Miss Heim, was one of the coolest teachers.

But nothing could take his mind off of Bill.
♠ ♠ ♠
there gabby i wrote you an update!! XD
hehehhe. i made you obsessed.

well i would like more subscribers. that would make me happy =]
maybe comments too??