When did you last let your heart decide?

We are we?

A girl no youger then 19 paced around the lounge with a 3 year old at her hip. Yes, we all know what you're thinking: 'Why would someone get pregnant at 16?' Well the answer is very simple. She didn't want to. She got raped and the guy didn't wear a condom so in the end she got pregnant. She got kicked out of her house and got about ten different jobs. Which was barley enough to make rent a hotel room and get food for her and her daugther. After a very long car ride to this place was not very relaxing. The little girl was getting very bored and cranky. So, the mother decieded to put on some music and started to dance around. When the music came to a loud spot five very muscluar men came into the lounge. None of them said anything. None of them knew what to say. Oh, why the hell is some girl with another girl dancing around in our bus. Anyway back to the story, the older girl was dacning and turned around and stopped when the guys came into veiw. She placed her daughter on the ground and flatened out her clothes. There was an long pause. When the little girl was placed on the ground she hid behind her mother's leg. The pause was broken with the little girl tugging on her mother's shirt and asking who the men were.
'Sweetie these men are the people I'm going to be working for.' She said motherly.
'Excuse me.' The tallest one said with handcuff like things tattooed on his neck.
'Yes?' The mother asked.
'Who are you?' The guy asked.
'Well, I am Alicia[yayspanishname][nothingtodowithmikey'swife] and this here is Janie.' She explained and moved to the left so the little girl was shown but she quickly ran back to her hiding place.
'Aww she's so cute.' The one with the blonde hair on the top said and put his hand out to her.
'Come on Janie. Take the man's hand.' Alicia begged but Janie just shook her head no.
'Janice Marie Simon.' Alicia yelled but not very loud but loud enough for Janie to walk from behind her mother to infront of her mother.
'Well now. She looks a lot like her mother. Doesn't she?' The man with black hair combed and gelled back said.
'Yeah she does. So how old are you?' Another guy said with a fendora hat I think asked.
'I'm nineteen.' I said.
'And how old are you?' He bent down to Janie's level and asked her.
'Three.' Janie answer and holding up three fingers.