When did you last let your heart decide?

We'll leave soon.

'So?' Jimmy asked.
'Dude, how the hell are we supposed to work with a kid around?' Matt asked.
'Let's see, don't drink?' Jimmy said sarcastically.
'Haha. Very funny.' Matt said.

'Mommy!' Janie screamed.
'Brian, why are you holding my kid upside down?' Alicia asked.
'I dunno. She was like 'Ahh!' So yeah. It was very tempting.' Brain explained.
'You're a freak. Let Janie go.' Alicia said.
'Fine. Take away my fun. Gosh.' Brian said and flipped Janie over and placed her on the ground. Janie ran into the room where all the guys were.
'Hello. I have a hippo.' Janie jumped on Matt and held up the hippo.
'Hello, you have a very lovely hippo. What is his name?' Matt asked.
'Her. My hippo is a girl. Her name is Grace.' Janie said.
'Sorry. Ello Grace.' Matt said in a fake British accent. Janie just laughed. After two minutes Alicia and Brain returned to the main room. Janie jumped off Matt and ran to her mother. Alicia bent down and picked her up.
'Sweetie, I have to set up my stuff. I'll be in the back room if you need me. Okay?' Alicia stated.
'Can I come with you?' Janie asked.
'I'm sorry baby but you can't.' Alicia said.
'Okay.' Janie sniffled.
Alicia went to the back of the bus where she put her camera gear. She was going to take pictures of Avenged Sevenfold for a rock book. Alicia started to have trouble opening the cap to the lens.
'Argh. Someone help!' Alicia screamed.
'Matt go see what she needs.' Jimmy said. Matt got up and went to the Alicia.
'Hm?' Matt said.
'Can you uncap this?' Alicia asked and held out the lens.
'Sure.' Matt grabbed the lens and gave it a good tug and it came off.
'Thanks.' Alicia said and took the lens and put the camera together.
'So, what are you going to do with that?' Matt asked and ran his hand threw his hair. Alicia took a picture of that.
'That.' Alicia stated.
'Take pictures of us?' Matt asked.
'Basically and get to bother you for the whole tour. Along with a three year old.' Alicia said.
'Oh the joy.' Matt said sarcastically.
'Oh hush. You'll love us,' Alicia gave Matt a hug, 'Plus when this tour is over you'll never see us again.'