When did you last let your heart decide?

Here comes Dallas.

As soon as I finished making everyone their PB&J, Jimmy came back with Janie and set her down on the couch. I handed everyone their lunches. Janie's sandwich was cut in the shape of a heart cause I love her. Matt's in the shape the shape of a star, Jimmy's like a tree. Johnny and Brian's in the shape of a dinosaurs. I had to use a pre-cutter for theirs. And Zack's was triangles without the crusts, just the way he likes it.
'So, boys and Janie what would you like to drink?' I questioned them as I walked to the fridge.
'Milk!' Janie hollered at me.
'Me too' Matt responded.
'Me three' Brain added. The rest of the boys wanted beer. I got them their drinks and handed them out to everyone.
'Thanks Maya.' All the boys sang in unison.
'Thank you Mommmmmy!' Janie giggled at me.

After everyone was done with their lunches I cleaned up all the plates. We were about to arrive in Dallas which we would be staying the next couple days in. That means we get to get off the bus and sleep in actual beds.

'Ok guys. We have the rest of today off, tomorrow at 8 p.m. is a concert. Then tomorrow we have the whole day off to explore Dallas. Got it?' I told them. I got replies of different terms of yes.
♠ ♠ ♠
K so I changed Alicia's name to Maya.
Sorry its so short.
comment please.
I also changed the story name cause it made no sense to the story. the new one will somewhat go with the story.