A Mistake Can Lead To Something Great

Nicole and Joe

Nicole's P.O.V
Shit!!!
What the Hell was I thinking?
How could I just go in to the room of THE Joe Jonas and kiss him?
IDK. I have always loved him since we were old enough to not think we gave eachother cooties!
He had a girlfriend.New actually.But I could tell she was using him! She is all over him!That slut.
I could tell Kevin and Nick agreed with the using him and the slut part,but they just watched her closely.
Anyway Kevin was having a brotherly talk to Joe,after I told Kevin that she was no good,when I walked in.
I was planning to just tell I loved him and see if he loved me back but I saw the slut in the hallway.
So I charged up to Joe and kissed him.
Before I left the room I said how does that make you feel and ran out.
When SHE saw me she slapped me!So I punched her in her fake face and ran.
Soon later Kevin found me and being like the big brother he is,he comforted me.
You see, I tell Kevin everything,so he knew I loved Joe.
I love Kevin in a brother sister way!!
I talked to him for what seemed hours,but we needed to get home before our parents freaked.
As we came to the front of our houses I hugged him and said Thanks.
Now here I am,after all of this,on my balcony watching the sunset.
"It's beautiful isn't it?" I hear a voice behind me. I turn around and see Joe. The one person that part of me wants to see, and part of me doesn't.
"What do you want?" I reply."Oh come on why are you mad?" Joe said.
"Oh,I don't know,the love of my life is going out with a complete slut!!! I said starting to tear up. "Was going out.You see I feel the same way. When you kissed me it was a dream come true!" Joe said staring into my eyes. Then we kissed again but this time both of us did the kissing and it was with more passion. The start of something new!
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't use real people besides the Jonas Brothers. What do you think? I was bored so I did this!