Take On Me

Chapter Ten

[Kacie’s POV]
I wish Bella would talk to me. Maybe I should just walk up to her and be like, "this is stupid and we have been best friends since the womb. And we can’t let a guy screw that up even if he is Kevin Jonas of the Jonas Brothers.” But if he likes me...
“Kace?” Kevin’s voice interrupted my thoughts. I didn’t even notice him walk up.
“Yes?” I looked up, my thoughts frazzled.
“Can I sit?” he pointed to the space next to me on the couch in the bus. I decided to go on the bus and attempt to write a song while everyone was outside in the park on the swings.
“Of course,” I replied as I set my pen and notebook in my lap, “What’s up?”
“Well, I just want you to know…,” he paused, “that if you don’t want to uhh continue this thing…”
“Which the becoming famous or…us?” I asked.
“Well I was asking about us.”
“Well in that case, I want to…,” I paused trying to think of the right words. “I want to develop a relationship… okay that sounds horrible,” I laughed, “but I think you get my point. I don’t want to lose one of my best friends.” I sighed.
“I totally understand,” he had a smile on his face, “Ok, I’m not supposed to tell anyone this,” he looked around, “But Garbo kind of, sort of, likes Bella.”

[Bella’s POV]
Garbo and Joe keep staring at me and whispering something.
“Zoe, why is Garbo looking at me?” I asked. She looked over at them.
“Uh Bells, I think someone has a crush!” she exclaimed.
“Who? What?”
“Garbo. Crush. On. You.” She said.

[Kacie’s POV]
Was he joking? Was he just saying this to get her and I to get along again?
“Seriously?!” I questioned him.
“Yeah. Look,” he pointed to where Garbo stood, “See Garbo’s face that’s his ‘I see a cute girl’ face.”
I laughed, “I don’t think there’s a certain face for that, Kevin.”
“With Garbo there is.”
“Well then, this will be perfect!” She’s always loved Garbo,” I told him, “I’m going to go talk to her.” I stood up.
“Alright.”
“I’ll be back.”

I walked out of the bus over to where Bella sat.
“Hey Bella. Can I talk to you?”
♠ ♠ ♠
okay there's chapter ten! :]
what did you think?