Another Lesson in Love

Chapter One

His hair was blowing in the wind. It felt like a movie scene. This would be the part I would run up to him and kiss him as if I’ve known him all of my life.

Five days earlier.

“OHSNAP! JACK DID YOU KNOW THAT THEY SAID THEY’D DATE A FAN?!” I asked.
“LIKE OH EM JAY! You’ve told me this like a gazillion times, Manders.” Jack said mockingly.

“Oh haha I knew that,” I laughed, “Prom is in 2 WEEKS and I don’t have a date!”
“Who is your dream date?...Wait. I know this one.” Jack teased.
“Who?” I knew that he knew.

“Channing Tatum!”
“EWWWW” He knew I hated him.
“Just kidding! Hmm How about….Harrison Ford!” He said with a smile.
“He used to be cute, but now he is just old and gross,” I replied, “Come on you know who.”

“Yeahhhh…Joseph Adam Jonas”
“YupYup,” I smiled big and then my mind drifted off to the usual daydream. Joe and I in Paris eating dinner in the Eiffel Tower and I would impress him with my amazing French-speaking skills. Well first I need to get amazing French-speaking skills. And then our date would turn into a musical…
“MANDAAAAA. Wanna go get some pizza or something?!” Jack interrupted, “HELLOOO?”
“GAH! Jack! WHY?!” I snapped back into reality, “Joe and I were dancing and singing!”
“Oh,” he laughed, “Let’s go to pizza hut!” I didn’t really want pizza but I did want to see the cute guy who works the front cash register.
“Okay! Lets go! I’ll drivee!” I enthused.
“Not if I get their first,” Jack challenged. So we raced out to my white mini cooper and of course I made it their first because I shoved him into the coat rack on the way out the door.

The next day:
“JAAAAAAAAAACK!” I yelled down the hallway after walking out of biology.
“WHAAAAAAAT?!” He yelled back as he stopped. It was Wednesday and today was the day we were going to go shopping for our prom outfits.
“STOP! IT’S MALL TIME!” I sang to the tune of that one MC Hammer song.
“Nanananana! Can’t touch this!” Jack danced over, “Let’s go to Oceanview Mall! Pondview is boring.”
“Haha okay,” I said, “I’ll drive.”

Fast forward three days:
“PROOOOOMMM” I sang as I skipped through the house. I love my dress, it’s a pretty sky blue color. It’s ahhhmazinggg. Just then the door bell rang.
“I’ll get it! It’s probably my date!” I danced to the door and opened it.

I gasped and slammed the door shut. Was that Joe Jonas!? It couldn’t have been. I shook my head and opened the door again.
“Jack!” I almost yelled, “Where is Joe?!”
“Uhh…Joe?!” Jack sounded confused.
“Yeah, the first time I opened the door Joe was there.” I was sure of it. He was wearing a black tux with a blue tie...
“No. You slammed the door in my face!” I could hear a bit of fakeness. I walked out the door and shoved Jack aside. I turned my head side to side.
I took a step back, “Where is Joe!?” I said I little whineier than before.
“Joe?!” He said as if he was calling him. And then all of the sudden I saw a figure step out of the darkness.
“Yes?” The figure said.
“This is Manda. Manda meet Joe.” Jack said.
“Wha-Who-How?” I stuttered.
“Well my uncle’s friend’s brother’s monkey’s owner is the Jonas Brothers’ hair dresser” Jack explained.
“Seriously?!” I exclaimed. I looked over at Joe. His hair was blowing in the wind. It felt like a movie scene. This would be the part I would run up to him and kiss him as if I’ve known him all of my life.
“Yup” Jack said. I almost forgot he was there. I turned to him and blinked.
“He is there,” he assured me with a smile. I walked over to Joe.
“Hi. My name is Manda and my favorite color is green.” I smiled.
“Yo. My name is Joe and my favorite afterschool snack is Chocolate Marshmallow ice cream.” He smiled back.

Once we got to the prom all eyes were on us. I mean, I was with JOSEPH ADAM JONAS! Once I got there I saw Tracy and Grace. And their eyes were wide with shock. They probably wanted to talk to me and get all the details, but were too chicken. I’ll have to talk to them later.
“So what do you want to do first?” He smiled.
“Uhh…How about…Let’s dance!” I pulled him onto the dance floor. We danced through 3 fast dances. I mostly jumped around and when Joe realized it, he joined in. I’m sure everyone was staring, but I didn’t even notice. Then came a slow song. At first I wasn’t sure if I wanted to get that close to him, but then the other part of me was like “DO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO” So of course that part of me took over. He pulled me closer. Since I was too short, I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hands right above my waist. It felt good to be this close to someone. I’ve never had a boyfriend, so this was different, but a good different. All the guys thought I was off limits, because I spent all my time with Jack. And I almost dated Drake Hansen, but then my dad had to ruin that one. He told Drake that I was going to marry Jack. And that scared him off. He was gone within a heartbeat.

Just then Kevin and Nick walked in.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do ya think ;D