All The Vibrant Colors Are Gone

Gerard Way is put into a local psychiatric hospital at the tender age of 17. There he meets 3 people that will forever change his life,one of them being Frank Iero.A teenage boy with a dark troubled past.
In a place where everyone is just as messed up,just as bitter and angry as you are it's easy to feel safe.Easy to feel like you're not "the only one" anymore.

For Gerard being in a relationship wont come easy,but the second he sees Frank sitting on the windowsill overlooking the broken skyline he always loved and he opens up to Gerard about why he's there he can't help but love him.

They always say "love can make you crazy", but how much more crazy can you become when you met in a mental instituion.

Author's Note :
This story is not only a freard romance, it is also an original fiction.It will move slow at first but will quickly speed up.We do not own Frank or Gerard (although how sweet would that be) but we do own the rest of the characters so don't steal them.This is obviously a work of fiction because it's set in real time and we all know Gerard Way and Frank Iero are not 17 and 16.
  1. Chapter 1
  2. Chapter 2
    Gerard is makin' friends! Who's he meeting now?
  3. Chapter 3
  4. Chapter 4
  5. Chapter 5
  6. Chapter 6
  7. Chapter 7