Status: Done, not at all satisfied. I had more planned for these two, but after 2-3 years it's just not coming together anymore. Crappy ending, I'm sorry.

Misconnected

Chapter ten

Part ten:

"Siri? You okay? You went to bed really quickly last night.. " Ryan said walking into my room the next morning. Tears were stinging my eyes as I packed my bag. "Hey! What are you doing! " He said noticing my actions. I wasn’t crying because of my talk with Ville, on the contrary.. I really enjoyed the fact he was willing to listen.. No I just got an e mail this morning from Stacey.. She was really doing worse by the minute. "Indy.. I am going back to america.. It’s Stacey, she’s doing worse. " His arms fell down his sides. He wasn’t going anywhere for a while, Bam was a big part of the producing of the HIM album and he liked spending time with Ville and the guys, I knew that. I smiled. "Indy.. I’m sorry I have to leave so suddenly.. but I made her a promise.. I’m not breaking that promise.. " He smiled. "I know you don’t.. sorry.. I’m just going to miss you, that’s all.. " I dropped the last clothes in my bag and hugged him. "I’ll miss you too Indy.. " I mumbled into his shoulder. He held me for a moment. "But Ville just a little bit more huh..? " He said, I could practically hear the smirk in his voice. Way to ruin the mood Dunn.. I broke away and met the grin on his face. "Oh come on Cereal.. you can’t lie to me, I know you like him.. " I sighed, but couldn’t suppress the smile forming on my face. "See! I knew it! " Ryan whispered loudly. He was bouncing up and down sat me on the bed. I sighed. "I do like him.. a lot.. " I started.. "But that’s what scares me! It’s all going so fast! That’s not normal is it? I’ve hardly spend any alone time with him and yet I feel so good around him. He’s sweet and he makes my stomach flutter.. I told him one of my biggest secrets! And you know how I am with trust.. " I said putting my head in my hands. Ryan put his hand on my back. "Was it the one with the tomato sauce..? " He asked.. He was referring to the secret. I sighed and swatted his hand away. "NO.. In fact, it’s something you don’t know either.. But something about him made me tell him, and it’s something I swore I’d take to my grave! It’s just freaking me out how strong I feel about him, I’m afraid to say anything.. " Ryan was silent, I knew he was a little hurt I kept something from him.. but he spoke anyway. "I don’t know what to say to you Cereal.. I honestly don’t.. I’m sorry.. " I smiled weakly. "Don’t worry, I don’t really know it myself either.. so that makes two of us.. " I stood up and zipped up my bag. "I have to leave Indy, my plane leaves in an hour.. I had a jet booked.. " He raised an eyebrow. I shrugged. "I want to get there as fast as possible, you’d be surprised what amounts of money dancing can bring to you.. " He nodded and hugged me again, he led me out to the living room where Ville, Novak, Raab and Bam where watching TV. Bam was looking awfully.. tired.. Hmm, odd.. "Hey guys..? " I said. They all looked up and Ville paused the TV. They noticed the bag. "I have some problems back in America I have to take care of, I’m sorry I have to leave so suddenly.. " All their faces clouded and they came over to hug me, even Raab.. who I hadn’t spoken that much to. Last was Ville. He looked me in the eye, nothing but concern filled his. "Stacey.. " I whispered in his ear. His grasp on my waist tightened a little. "I’m sorry.. good luck. " He whispered. I nodded and smiled before wiping my eyes. A cab honked outside. I mustered up a weak smile and walked out. The cabbie put my bag in the trunk and Ville told him to go to the airport. I hugged him once more. I inhaled his scent.. damn.. I was going to miss that. I think he noticed, a slight smile appeared on his face. "Call me okay..? " I nodded and smiled, a little embarrassed of being caught. I couldn’t helpt myself, before I got in I softly spoke. "I’ll miss you.. " The cabby drove away really quickly, I didn’t see if he heard me. Maybe that’s for the best.

~Ville’s POV~
"Finally.. " Bam muttered, he dragged me inside when the cab wasn’t even out of sight. He drug me into my bedroom and closed the door. I looked at him with raised eyebrows. "Wow, Bammie, if you wanted to have your way with me.. you could just ask.. " I said laughing. He slapped me upside the head. "Ah! " I whined. "What was that for? " He sighed. "She likes you dude! She likes you too! " I scrunched up my face. "I heard her talking to Dunn in her room just now, she likes you too but is afraid it’s all going to fast or some shit.. you know.. she’s still a girl. But what’s holding you back now! You know she likes you! " He was bouncing up and down and if it was possible, even more exited than a little boy at Christmas. I smiled.. "Thanks Bam.. But let’s take it a step at a time okay..? " His eyes practically buldged out of his head. "What!? " He screeched. "You are terrible Valo.. you’ve been sulking ever since we came back here! You really are terrible.. " He said walking out. Okay, so maybe he wasn’t completely wrong about that.. My feelings for Siri have developed so quickly it scared me a little. When we came back to Finland, and she had to train all the time, while we were recording.. I was just sad she wasn’t around. And that feeling isn’t all that familiar to me.. I guess it showed.. Why do things always get more and more complicated..? I sat down and put my head in my hands. I sighed. A vibrating in my pocket shook my out of my thoughts. I opened the text message that was sent to me. It immediately put a smile on my face. == Thanks again for everything Ville.. You help meant a lot and I’m glad you were there for me.. I’m boarding now, so I won’t be able to answer for a while.. I’ll call you when I’m done visiting stacey.. XOXO==

~Your POV~
The flight went by quicker than I thought. I slept for quite some time. I walked off the plane to be greeted by thousands of flashes and questions. "Fuck.. " I muttered. I forgot all about the championships.. how did they know I was going to be here? I fixed my sunglasses and plastered on a fake smile. The security of the airport didn’t know what to do with all those photographers. I smiled and motioned for them to quiet down a bit. "Gentlemen.. ladies.. I’m more than willing to answer questions and stuff, but I came back early for personal reasons.. This isn’t something I’d like to comment on, but I would appreciate it if you would all have the respect to let me go on my way now.. I’ll be in the park tomorrow, if you really feel the need to have an interview, I’ll be willing to make some time for everyone.. " I said reasoning with the crowd. Surprisingly they parted and let me get to my car easily. I nodded in appreciation and sped off towards the hospital.

"Siri? " She croaked out. As soon as I got in tears sprung to my eyes. "Oh girlie.. what happened..? " She smiled. "You of all people should know, dancing queen.. I’m so proud of you.. " I shook my head and smiled. "What did the doctor say? " She started crying. "He doesn’t know anymore Siri, it could be a week, it could be an hour.. I’m scared.. " I gasped and closed my eyes.. I knew it would happen but it feels way to odd.. I quickly got on one side of her bed and took her in my arms. I laid there, rocking her back and forth gently. "Shh baby girl, I’m here.. " It was all I could think of saying.. who says it’ll be fine if you know someone is dying? After ten minutes I looked down at the girl sleeping in my arms.. She was smiling and her chest rose in steady movements. I smiled and rested my head on top of hers.

A nurse tapped on my shoulder, waking me up the next morning. "I’m sorry miss but we need to take her.. " She said with a sympathetic smile. My eyes widened and I looked down. The smile was still there, but she was cold. Her chest stopped rising and her skin had turned even paler. I choked back a sob and got of the bed quietly. I kissed the top of her head as they wheeled her bed out of the room. I stayed behind, an empty hospital room never scared me so much before. I sat down in one of the chairs and took out my cell phone. I debated on calling Ville, but I realised it was night there. I just texted him, he’d call me when he woke up.

~Ville’s POV~
The vibrating of my phone on my nightstand woke me up. I flicked it open and read the text. ==I knew it was coming, I knew it would be quick.. but it hurts so much.. Call me when you wake up.. please?== I knew she meant Stacey.

~Your POV~
My phone rang just minutes later. "Talk to me.. " He simply said. That’s when the tears started flowing. "I’ve never realised how much I’d grown to love this girl.. Ville"
♠ ♠ ♠
Another one! :)
Stupid school's keeping me from writing.. but I think i'll have some time later tonight.. homework's not that much today :)
-XOXO