Status: Done, not at all satisfied. I had more planned for these two, but after 2-3 years it's just not coming together anymore. Crappy ending, I'm sorry.

Misconnected

Chapter eleven

Part eleven:

"I wish I could do something for you Siri.. " He sighed. After all the crying I did, I could still smile at this. "Ville.. you did.. you do.. Just listening to my rant and saying the occasional sweet word is perfectly fine. It helps me a lot.. " I heard him shake his head. "It sure doesn’t feel like that.. " I laughed softly. "Please.. don’t break your head over this.. You have other things to worry about, I’m more than happy with everything you’ve done for me.. " He didn’t react.. I just stayed silent as well, when my call waiting sounded. I sighed. "Hold on Ville.. " I switched to the other line. "Siri Halse, who is speaking? " I answered. I was always more formal on my landline. "Yes, miss Halse.. we were wondering if you were available for any questions about your big victory for our country-" I broke him off. "No, I’m sorry sir, as you might have heard.. I am in a personal crisis right now. I do not need more worries, I’ve agreed to have a little press conference at the park tomorrow, I will answer questions then. If you will excuse me, I have more important matters to attend. " I hung up on him and switched back to Ville. "Christ, I forgot I won for the sake of this country.. " I muttered. He chuckled softly. "Yes, that’s an easy one to forget of course.. " I rolled my eyes. "Not appreciated miss Halse, I don’t like getting eyes rolled at me. " I raised an eyebrow. "What, you’ve got the place wired with camera’s now..? " I said with a slight smirk. He laughed. "Nah, Lucky guess.. I guess I know you better than I thought.. " That comment brought an instant smile to my face. "Any chance of you coming back here? I think Ryan really is getting depressed about your departure.. " I smiled. "Not anytime soon, if the press is any like it was in Finland, I’ll be busy for a while. I’ve agreed to come to the park tomorrow for some kind of press conference.. " I could almost see him scrunch up his face. "why the park? " He asked confused. I laughed. "It was the first place I thought of! You have to do something when you represent yourself.. " He laughed. "But I did love it.. Helsinki I mean. I do want to come back there.. With a little more free time on my hands.. " I said making myself comfortable on the couch. "Good, I’ll be willing to give you a tour of the city.. Our date didn’t exactly went as I planned it. " He said laughing. The word date only enlarged the smile on my face, I could almost feel the cracks form. I suppressed the urge to squeal and just gripped a pillow within range. "Well, tell me when you are planning on coming back, you really are more than welcome to stay here.. as I said, I like company once in a while. " I nodded, but then realised he couldn’t see me, dur.. "I will, promise.. " He smiled. "Good.. "

The next two weeks went by rather quickly. I talked to both Ryan and Ville a lot on the phone. Mostly Ville though. I would always call Ryan, but ended up saying goodbye to Ville. I had a hectic week, I helped planning Stacey’s funeral and had a lot of press to take care of. The dance school told me they had a substitute for my classes for another two months, they wanted me to take time to relax. I didn’t know how to thank them and went home to call Ville. But as soon as I stepped in the door, my phone beat me to the punch. It rang loudly. I picked up and spoke. "Siri Halse, who-" Ryan cutt me off. "Check your e mail.. I sent you a link.. watch it.. NOW! " I frowned. "Ehh, okay.. bye? " He had already hung up on me. My curiosity really got the best of me, and I started up my laptop. The title of Ryan’s e mail was: WATCH IT, YOU’LL BE THRILLED! That only got me more curious.. What was this about. The e mail said nothing but the link. I clicked it and got to youtube. There was a clip of a finnish TV show. It was called: "Ville Valo appearance on MTV" Yeah, you guessed it, now I was more curious than ever. I finally admitted to myself I really liked him. I started the clip and watched the interview. Bam was there too.

After a few minutes I was wondering what Ryan was all exited about, it was just a normal interview, thank god it was in English, I could follow it. But 3 minutes before the end, my stomach fluttered at the question the reporter asked Ville. "So, Ville.. we all know Ryan’s good friend just won the championships free dancing, but we got the info that you got along with her really well too! " Ville’s mouth curled up into a smile. I sat bouncing in my seat. "True.. I really like her, she’s a sweet girl and I like talking to her.. " Bam nudged him in the side. "Bet that’s not all huh Valo? " Ville shot him a glance andelbowed nudged him back. This got the interviewers attention and he directed his questions towards Bam, knowing he’d get more answers. "What.. is there something you know Bam? Care to share? " He grinned. "I know he liiiikes her, he misses her! " Ville brought his gaze down to the ground. The interviewer urged Bam to continue. He just grinned like a mad man. "Just say it Ville, you want to be with her! " The smile on the interviewer’s face was bigger than ever, he had a scoop and he knew it. "Shut up Bam.. " ville grumbled. "SEE! HE’S BLUSHING! " Bam said jumping out of his seat. This was the end of the clip.

I sat back in my seat, perplexed, really stunned. But in a good way of course.. He really liked me that way? Then the debate started, to call him or not to call him..? When I came in, I wanted to call him and let him know I could come back, wouldn’t that seem a little fast, now that I knew he liked me?

"Screw it.. " I mumbled. I dialled Ryan’s number, to tell him I was coming back to Finland. It rang a few times before it was answered. "Siri? " Ville’s voice sounded. It sounded soft and unsure. It made me a little less sure of myself too. "Hey.. Ville.. " I said. I was blushing like mad. "Don’t blush.. " He said, I knew he smiled. I chuckled softly. "I heard about Ryan’s e mail.. " Ville mumbled. I smiled. "Let’s not talk about this over the phone okay..? " I stayed silent for a little while. I guess he had a slow day. "So you’re coming back here..? " I nodded. "Yeah, I still have two months off from the danceschool, they want me to relax. " I heard him get up and a door shut. "Seriously, that’s great! " He sounded genuinely happy. I couldn’t help but blush. "Yeah.. I was planning on booking after I told you guys.. I’ll probably be there in a day or two.. " He sighed. "I can’t wait.. " He said softly. I heard pounding in the background. "Come on Valo, let us in! " Bam’s voice whined. I chuckled. "Hey, I’m going to book.. I’ll call you when I know the time.. okay? " "Yeah.. " He sounded unsure.. "We’ll talk once I get there, don’t worry. " He smiled. "I won’t.. see you soon.. " "Bye" We hung up and for the first time in years, I squealed and jumped like a little girl. "This table is taking a turn for the best.. " I sung happily.

I sat grinning in my seat. It turned out I could get a flight that same night. There were seats available and I had enough time to get ready. I’d be in Finland at three in the afternoon. I couldn’t sit still, but forced myself to concentrate on the movie and was hoping I’d fall asleep, hoping time would move just a little faster.

Thank god it did. I woke up, the earphone impression deep in my face from the lying against the window. When I checked my watch, the captain announced our descending. I don’t think I’ve ever been more nervous.

When I walked out of the terminal, I saw people looking around, waiting for the people who where there to get them. I smiled. Not because no one would be there for me, but knowing I would get that.. The feeling almost got the best of me as I hurried out the door. In the cab, I called Ryan. "Hey Siri, when you arriving? " He answered. I smiled. "I’m here already.. don’t tell anyone though.. " He laughed. "Don’t tell Ville you mean.. Are you finally together yet? He’s been all giddy since your call.. " I guessed he was alone, else he wouldn’t talk like that.. "Indy.. Shut up.. " He laughed even louder. "See, I knew it.. I bet your blushing! " I groaned. "Just shut up.. we’re not anything yet.. I didn’t want to talk over the phone about that.. " I practically saw him grin. "But you said yet.. " He taunted. I groaned even more. "Just tell me where you guys are.. I wanna surprise you.. " He laughed. "We’re at the studio, I was just getting a soda.. You know where it is? " I nodded. "Yeah, I’ll be there in a few.. just don’t say anything okay? " He sighed. "Yeah yeah.. you’re dramatic, you know that? Everything for a big entrance.. " I laughed. "Ah you know me! " I hung up on him. With a smile on my face, I told the cabby to go to the studio.. to go to Ville.. "
♠ ♠ ♠
Weeheee, updating both stories! :)