Status: Done, not at all satisfied. I had more planned for these two, but after 2-3 years it's just not coming together anymore. Crappy ending, I'm sorry.

Misconnected

Chapter sixteen

Part sixteen:

I’m making it so that HIM is done recording after this day.

"Come ohoon! " Ryan yelled dragging me out the door. I laughed. "Relax Indy, we have an entire day ahead of us! " He shook his head. "No we don’t! It’s one already! I sighed and shook my head. I smiled and waved at Ville who was standing at the window with an amused look. He waved back. "So, what are we going to do? " I said once we were walking at a normal pace. "Euh.. " Was his answer. I slapped my forehead. "You dragged me out of there at warp speed, when you don’t even know what we’re doing!? " I laughed. "You’re a dumbass.. " He jumped up. "No, i’m not! There is a fair nearby! Let’s go! " He hailed a cab and we were on our way to the fair. I glanced over at him and smiled. He caught me and smiled back. "What? " He asked confused. I shook my head. "Nothing, just glad I found you again.. that’s all.. " He smiled and pulled me in for a sideways hug. "Technically I found you.. and yes, you should be thankful.. seeing as otherwise you wouldn’t have met your lover.. " He wiggled his eyebrows. "Indy" I said pushing him away laughing. "Way to ruin the moment.. " He laughed. "That’s what I’m best at.. " We got to the fair and he jumped out after he paid the cabby. "Wow.. it’s big.. " I said in amazement. It truly was huge. My eyes fell on a circus tent. "Oh! " I squealed running towards it. Ryan followed, a confused look on his face. "Two tickets please. " I said smiling at the lady in the booth. "Sorry girlie, all sold out for today.. " She said with a thick accent. I looked down. "oh.. " I walked back to where Ryan stood. "What was that all about? " He asked confused. "That’s the circus my friend runs.. I wanted to see a show, but it’s sold out.. " He smiled. "Don’t worry, we’ll have tons of other fun stuff to do.. LOOK! " He dragged me off to a pie throwing stand. Oh my god, I hadn’t seen one of those in years.. I laughed at his face when the clown, who was standing in the stand, threw a pie back at him. His beard was entirely white from all the whipped cream. I clutched my sides from laughing. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Well Santa.. this year I’ve been a really good girl.. " I started, I quickly got out my cellphone and made a picture of him with the white beard. "HEY! " He started running after me, splatters of whipped cream flying of his beard. It was the best time I had in ages.

~Ville’s POV~
"That girl really is like a drug for you huh? " Bam said sighing once we were walking out the studio that day. I sighed and felt myself blush a little, I really hadn’t done that good today.. I wish she was with us in the studio. "I was just tired Bam.. but it got on okay eventually, so what are we talking about.. " He smirked. "The girl that’s got you wrapped around her finger? " I elbowed him. "Shut up, just cause you’re married doesn’t give you the right to patronize people.. " He chuckled. "Yeah, but the fact that you weren’t at my wedding does though! " I groaned. "We had tour! And I apologized a million times for that! " He smiled. "I know.. it’s fun to have you get riled up about it though.. " I clenched my jaw. Shit, fell for it again.

"Expecting company Valo? " Novak suddenly asked from behind us. I turned around, confused. He pointed to my doorstep. "Jyrki? " I asked amazed. The tall man turned around. "Ville! "He greated heartedly. "I was wondering why you weren’t home..! " I laughed. "Recording my friend, you of all people should know that.. " He chuckled and we hugged each other. "Katka.. it’s been to long.. " I smiled hugging the woman next to him. "FINNISH PEOPLE! " Bam yelled. "we’d like to understand too.. " He added with an angelic face. I chuckled, not really noticing we had switched back to finnish. "Well don’t stand there, come in! " I said opening the door of my appartement.

"So you two lovebats still going strong huh? " Bam said taking a gulp of his beer. Jyrki and Katka looked at him funny. "What? Both goth as hell.. birds hardly seems appropriate.. " He said shrugging. I sighed and shook my head. "I’m still wondering what they did to you as a baby.. " He grinned proudly. I turned my head towards the window when I heard a crash. Fully expecting to see Siri at the door, I quickly got up and went over to the window. Raab and Bam started laughing. "Make it any more clear huh? " Jyrki and Katka just looked a bit confused. "He’s waiting for his girlfriend.. she’s out with Ryan.. " Jyrki smiled amused. "What? A new flame? You’ve managed to keep that from me Valo! " I smiled a bit embarrassed. "It’s not for that long.. " Bam, once again.. interrupted. "Ah full two weeks this time! Our little boy is all grown up! " I groaned. "Fuck off Margera.. " I turned to face the window again, I saw Siri and Ryan coming in the distance. She jumped on his back with a giant teddybear in her hand. I smiled and watched them for a few minutes. I winced as Ryan fell onto a trashcan, completely crushing it with his and Siri’s weight. I grinned as she happily jumped on him again once he got up. Jyrki stood next to me and followed my gaze. They were pretty close by now. "Ah, you’ve found a pretty one Ville.. " He said in Finnish.. " I smiled and nodded. "She is isn’t she? A fellow Scandinavian! She’s Swedish.. " Jyrki laughed at that. "Good, she’s our neighbour! " I smiled. "Can’t get over how incredibly intelligent she is though.. Sweet, too.. and caring.. We met in a weird way though. " I trailed off once again and saw a small smile creep up onto Jyrki’s lips. Katka was smiling too. "I hate it when you guys talk in Finnish.. " Novak mumbled sipping on his beer. "They’re back. " I said ignoring him and walking to the door before they had even rung the bell. I swung it open and watched them laugh and walk up to the door. Siri saw that I was waiting for them. "Ville! " She yelled happily. Jumping off ryan’s back, she ran right over to me and jumped in my arms. "So how does it feel? All done with recording? " She mumbled into my hair. I smiled. "It’s my job.. and I love to do it.. But I’m glad to have it behind me, it’s stressful. " Ryan walked passed us" Yeah yeah! Leave me standing there by myself.. Ooh Ville! " He mocked the last part with a high girly voice. I laughed, my head resting on top of Siri’s. "I think you are the only American that pronounces my name right.. " I whispered in her ear. I saw the by now familiar goosebumps rise and heard her chuckle. "That’s simply because of the scandinavian background.. " I smiled. "Come.. Some of my friends are over.. " I lead her to the livingroom, where Ryan was trying to get away from Bam, who was desperately trying to pour a beer down his shirt. Siri stepped out of my arms and watched the two. As soon as they waltzed by her, she snatched the beer out of Bam’s arms, grabbed him by the collar and poured it down the front, it went directly down to his jeans. "I’ll clean that stain on the carpet later.. " She said grinning at me over her shoulder. Bam just stood there, dumbfounded.

"That was certainly an interesting entrance.. " Jyrki said standing up. He walked over to Siri. "Jyrki 69, pleasure. " He said kissing her hand. I felt my muscles tighten.. Oh quit it Valo.. he is your friend.. "Hey loverboy! You have me remember! No swooning the ladies! " Katka commented from the couch. I knew it was ridiculous, but somewhere, I was thankful for her comment. Jyrki grinned. "Simply introducing myself.. nice to meet you.. " He paused. "Siri.. " She answered with a smile. "And don’t worry .. " She said looking at Katka. "Katka.. " She answered with a smile. Siri walked over and shook her hand.

~Your POV~
"I’m more than content with what I have.. " I whispered in her ear. "They will probably want to know what I said to you.. but let’s not tell them.. " I pulled back a little, to see her grinning. "Oh really now? " She said playing along. She winked at me. I nodded and bit my lip. "Ahuh, it’s the truth.. " I sat down on the couch really close to her. She just looked at me for a moment and lowered her head to mine. I had to do my best not to burst out laughing. It was dead silent in the entire room. She stopped right in front of my face, raising her eyebrows. I smirked and pecked her lips really quickly. We turned to face the guys in the room. They all had their mouths wide open. Jyrki even had his sunglasses slid down his nose, to get a better look. "I was just telling her that if I wanted to cheat with anyone.. it would be her, sooner than Jyrki.. " I said smirking. "Uh.. " Was all that came out of Jyrki’s mouth. I laughed along with Katka. "Come on.. you guys are to easy! " We both said, giggling a little. "How do women do that!? " Ville asked amazed. Jyrki shrugged. "It’s like they have some kind of telepathic connection.. You two haven’t met before have you? " We looked at each other and shook our heads. "See? That’s exactly what I mean.. Women can read each others minds.. " I smirked at Katka and bend to her ear again. "I’m officially dubbing you my partner in crime.. " I whispered. I held out my pinky and she took it in hers. "Deal.. " She laughed. The guys still looked at us. "What? Can’t a girl make a new friend? " I said shrugging.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooh! I remembered!
I have it written until chapter nineteen.. though I can't get myself to continue writing..
I'm not sure if I'll ever finish this story.. :(
Nothings certain yet, but just letting you guys know where I stand.. I have a few idea's but I just lost the vibe a little..
-XOXO