Status: Done, not at all satisfied. I had more planned for these two, but after 2-3 years it's just not coming together anymore. Crappy ending, I'm sorry.

Misconnected

Chapter seventeen

Part seventeen:

"No way.. she’s mine.. " Ville said pulling me towards him on the chair. I laughed. "Hey Valo, I’m no ones property but my own.. " I said sticking my tongue out. He merely grinned and went to bite it. "Okkaaay! Enough lovey dovey shit! " Bam yelled out. " I turned to face him. "Aww, does he miss his wife? " I cooed. He just grumbled. I laughed. "It’s no shame you know.. go call her.. " I said smiling genuinely. He looked up and stood up, grabbing his cellphone. "You’re right.. " He mumbled. I smirked. "I always am.. " Ville grabbed my sides. "You know.. we have dinner reserations for tonight.. " I sat up.. "Oh! What time? " He looked on his watch. "An hour and a half.. " I stood up from his lap. "Then I’ll take a shower.. See you in a few.. " I kissed him quickly and went to the bathroom.

I walked out and found a big box on the bed. "He didn’t.. " I muttered to myself. I took the note on the box. ==I know you hate them.. but will you put it on for me? Pretty please?== I looked at the dress inside. I absolutely despise dresses. Oh Jesus.. I have a feeling he knew I wouldn’t be able to say no now.. I pulled it out and held it in front of me. It actually didn’t look all that bad, and thank god I had just shaved in the shower. The dress looked like this:
http://www.alittletouchofmagick.com/images/Blood%20Red%20Beauty%20Dress.jpg

I put it on. I was debating on having my hair up or down. That was the only thing I’d let myself obsess about when it came to looks. I decided just to let it down. If I was going to go against my own rules.. then better do it right. Instead of the usual messy bun I had my hair pulled up in, I had now long hair past my shoulders. Just as I finished the last touches on my eyeliner, Katka came walking in. "Ville told me to force you-" She stopped halway through her sentence. "In that dress if necessary.. Wow.. you look amazing. " I blushed. "Enough to make you cross over to the other side..? " I smirked. She laughed. "Almost.. But damn.. that dress looks so great on you! Ville thought you wouldn’t do it.. " I smiled. "Then he’s mistaking.. But it better be good though.. I despise dresses. " She chuckled. "Don’t worry.. I think it will. I like your personality though.. I think that partners in crime thing will work out for you and I.. " I smirked. "Good.. I need a female friend.. Now.. I guess I’m ready.. Did Ville say we were leaving yet? " She nodded. "Yeah almost.. Want me to announce you? " I chuckled. "Why not.. make the whole puppet show complete.. " I said holding up the edges of my dress. "I feel ridiculous.. " She slapped arms down. "Don’t.. you look beautiful.. and mark my words.. Ville’s mouth will drop.. " I rolled my eyes in disbelief.. "Right.. Well, you can announce me I guess.. " She smiled. "Good.. " And left.

~Ryan’s POV~
"Katkaahh! Don’t make such a big deal out of it! " Siri whined from her room. I snickered. Those two had become fast friends. "Well, I don’t see you storming out of there, so I guess it’s from some importance to you too huh!? " She said smirking. Jyrki grabbed her waist. "Just come out love.. We all want to see what you look like.. " He said. She groaned. "No comments or I’ll go right back in here! " I rolled my eyes. "Get out here scenequeen! Or I’ll drag you out here! " She groaned again and came shuffling out. I had to give it to her, she looked amazing. She didn’t wear her hair down that often. I quickly looked at Ville and saw him stare as well. He had it bad for her.. and they’ve only been dating for two weeks..

~Your POV~
"Amazing.. " Was the only thing that came out of Villes mouth. I blushed heavily. He smiled. "I’m glad you decided to put it on.. " I smiled. "I feel ridiculous.. but thank you.. " I pecked him on the cheek. "Okay kids, look here!? " Bam’s voice came behind us. We both looked at him and were met with a giant flash. "Great, great.. " He laughed. We both sighed and rolled our eyes. "Don’t break my house down while we’re gone please.. " Ville said leading me out the door. "Hah! More like cardboard box you mean! " Novak yelled. "I hope it doesn’t rain.. " Jyrki mumbled.. They were all standing in the doorway. I bit my lip, Ville noticed. "What? " He asked with a smile. I started laughing. "Sorry, but that was funny.. " He poked me in the side, smirking. "Hey! In a dress here! No right to poke what so ever! " I said swatting his hands away. "Well go on lovebats! Shoo! " Bam yelled from the door. I looked at Ville with a cocked eyebrow. He shook his head. "It’s Bam we’re talking about.. don’t even get me started.. " I smirked. "Technically.. we weren’t talking about anything, and I didn’t get you started either.. you were the only one talking.. " He laughed. "You are just as bad as him! Get in there you! " He said giving me a little push towards the car that was waiting for us.

"Oh wow.. That dinner was great.. " I mumbled rubbing my stomach. Ville laughed softly and guided me towards the exit. "Glad you liked it.. it’s one of my favourite restaurants.. I guess yours now too.. " I nodded childishly. "Yeah.. incredible.. " I rubbed my stomach again. He chuckled and pushed the door open. We were greeted by at least 20 flashes at the same time. Ville just took my hand and made a run for it. "Hey, heels! " I yelled having trouble keeping up with him. He slowed down a bit but I had already kicked them off. I figured I did that successfully, but it turned out it got hooked on my toe. It brought me down in the force of our run, that hurt quite a lot. "Oh.. shit! Are you okay sweetheart? " He crouched down next to me, I hear the photographers in the distance. "I’ll live.. come on.. " I kicked the shoe out completely and we ran on. "Why are we running anyway? " I said after a while. "You’ll never get rid of those people once you answer once question, you’ll have to answer thousands of them.. and I don’t want them bugging you.. " He said panting a little, asthma and smoking catching up with him. I smiled. Tugging at his arm. "Good, cause they are no longer in sight.. " I said with a small laugh. He turned around. "Thank god.. " His eyes went over me. "Oh I’m so sorry.. look at your dress.. " He mumbled, his hand rose to his mouth. I looked down. The entire dress was ripped and had multiple stains on it.. We were walking on, in a normal pace this time.. I smiled. "Ah, let’s just say it suits me better this way, than it did in the beginning. " He laughed and grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers. I walked closer to him, to get a little warmer, when I saw familiar surroundings. "The circus! " I said happily. Ville looked confused. I flicked his nose. "Don’t you remember? That poster I pointed out.. My friend has his circus here.. Let’s go see if we can talk to him.. I haven’t seen him in ages! He learned me the ribbon act! " I was pulling Ville along. We walked right into the big tent and found Russel, my long time friend, training with one of the elephants. "Russy! " I said dragging Ville along further. His head shot up. "I’m sorry but you can’t.. .. Siri!? " I nodded and laughed, letting go of Villes hand. I hugged him. "It’s been so long! " He said looking me over. "You’ve changed! " I smiled and nodded. "That’s what years will do to you.. " He laughed. "And who is this? " I pulled Ville next to me. "This is my boyfriend, Ville.. Ville, this is Russel.. a childhood friend of mine. " They shook hands. "You’ve found a good one Ville.. " Russel said motioning to me. I didn’t notice though..

~Ville’s POV~
She didn’t react anymore. Her eyes were completely focused on the elephant that was standing merely 6 foot away from us. "Jimmy.. " She said softly. The elephant actually seemed to recognize her. His big trunk moved towards her and I was about to pull her away when she started laughing. She stepped on it and the animal lifted her up to his head. Russel stood there smiling. "She helped give birth to him.. " He said softly to me. My eyes widened. "wow.. " I looked at her. She was hugging the big animal and petting it wherever she could. It lifted her even further, onto his back. She looked amazing. Her torn and dirty dress, barefoot.. she looked like she completely belonged there. She played with Jimmy’s ears, making him cry out in excitement. (I really don’t know what the sound of an elephant is in English.. XP) I looked at her in amazement. The creature recognized her and she had no problem stepping onto him and doing anything possible. She patted his head a few times, his trunk coming up again. She hung from it and let her self be set down on the ground. She laughed at my amazed face and hugged his leg one more time. She looked amazing, like Jane of the jungle or something..