Status: Done, not at all satisfied. I had more planned for these two, but after 2-3 years it's just not coming together anymore. Crappy ending, I'm sorry.

Misconnected

Chapter two

Part two:

I quickly showered and left with Ryan. Not wanting to face his wrath. He could be really mean when we were little. I recall him once shoving a jellyfish down my shirt for not remembering a play date I had with him. Where he got the jellyfish, is beyond me.. We spent the day just walking around town and talking. He showed me some of his favourite spots and told me some stories about his friends and what they had done here and there.. I laughed at his mood. He seemed so proud and happy about all of it. It was just too cute. We end the day with a movie. After that, he had to leave again. "I don’t want Bam tracking me down. Using a GPS system isn’t new for him, I really made it a habit to check my shoes before I leave the house.. you never know with that guy.. " He said scratching his head. I looked at him confused. "If you don’t mind me asking.. Why can’t I see your friends? Are you ashamed of me or something? Cause I could just leave you know.. " I couldn’t help but be a little hurt.. This was the second time and it was beginning to bug me. His eyes went wide. "Oh no Siri, god no! I just don’t want them driving you away. You’re my friend.. I just want to spend some time with you without them interfering.. " I smiled and pinched his cheeks. "That’s cute Indy.. sorry for doubting you.. I guess I’ll call you or something. " He nodded. "Yeah.. but the next two days aren’t going to work for me.. we have filming. I nodded. "Understandable.. I’ll entertain myself, I’ll call you tomorrow evening okay? " He nodded and kissed my cheek. "Thanks Siri, you’re the best.. " He hopped in his car and left. I walked back into the hotel. When I re-entered my hotel room, the warm blankets already seemed to be calling out for me. I always had been a sucker for bed’s and blankets.. I jumped in and rolled up into a ball. "Ahh.. sweet, sweet loneliness.. "

I woke up at 13:00 again the next day. Never, did I sleep in so late.. this place just did something to me. I decided I’d go take a hot bath and go to a bar or something to get some lunch. I took my laptop to see if I could get some inspiration for a new design. It had a drawing pad hooked up to it, so I could draw directly onto the computer. I smiled after being recharged by my bath. I walked out in search of a bar.

I soon found one and sat down in a booth in the corner. I put my laptop on the couch beside me and put the drawing panel on my lap. I spend the first five minutes watching what happened around me, to find some inspiration. I soon found it in an arguing teenage couple. The girl seemed close to tears. I looked at them for a minute and then started drawing. I never really drew material, it was more.. expressing and brining over emotions by shapes and colours. The waitress came and asked my order. I looked up startled but smiled. "Just the day’s special please.. " I said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. She left and I continued my drawing.

~Villes POV~
"Bam Bam, this isn’t really that entertaining.. I’m going to eat somewhere okay? " He looked up from the group of men he was dictating. "Stay! Ape’ll make you something! " He said gesturing to the house. I shook my head. "No realy, I need some alone time, I’ll see you later.. " I said. "Take the Mercedes! " He called after me. I turned around and caught the keys he had thrown at me. I smiled when I saw his face. He’d obviously hoped he’d hit me. He smirked and I walked towards the car.

I stopped at the first bar I saw. The food was good here. I walked in and immediately noticed the girl in the corner. The girl I had bumped into twice now. Her brown eyes captivated me the last time. She truly was beautiful. She gave her order to the waitress and continued her work. I decided not to be too forward and sat down at a little table not to far from hers. I looked at the menu and made my choice. When I put it down again, my eyes met hers] She looked down again, but soon did a double take. She smirked. She raised an eyebrow that I took as an invitation to go over there. I slowly stood up and approached her with a smirk, equal to hers, on my face.

"Well if this isn’t stalking, I don’t know what is.. " She said with a slight laugh. I smirked "Who’s stalking who?.. " She chuckled. "Ah, that’s a good one.. I guess we’ll never know.. " I raised an eyebrow. I guess she didn’t know our music. *Okay Ville, be reasonable.. It is possible she hasn’t heard of you.. Bam didn’t infect the entire world with the virus..* She waved her hand in front of my face, I guess I spaced out. I played it off. "Eh.. you’re drawing without lines? " *Gees, Ville.. smooth..* She laughed. "Wow, a regular Sherlock Holmes! It’s connected to my computer.. I’m drawing with a digital pen. " She pointed at the laptop that peeked out over the table just a little. I leant over to see what was on the screen. She quickly closed it. "There is such thing as privacy mister.. " She said waiting for me to say my name. I guess she didn’t like people looking at her work. He grinned. "Mister is fine.. I like the sound of that. It gives me a certain.. " I said thinking about the word. "Ego. " she stated dryly. I laughed. "That’s one way to say it.. " I laughed at her dry remark. "Why all alone on such a beautiful evening? " I asked her curiously. She shrugged. "I’m visiting a friend.. He had to work this evening, so I have to fend for myself. " She finished with a smile. "What about you? " I shrugged. "The same, also visiting a friend. He can be quite a handful so I decided to just get something to eat.. You have an interesting accent. Where are you from? " I said leaning towards her a little bit more. She laughed. "Wow, that’s certainly a way to subtly jump from one topic to another.. " She wiped a tear from her eye. "I’m not the only one with an accent here though.. I’m originally from Sweden, lived her for 20 years now though. The accent just never faced. What about you? " She smiled at me while my eyes sparkled. "Ah, a fellow Scandinavian! I’m from Finland.. " I said. It was actually quite refreshing to have a normal conversation. Without my singer status interfering..

When the waitress brought her food, she brought mine to the table too. She gave me a reassuring wink. I stifled a laugh and we started eating. The conversation was nice. Wr learned a lot about each other. We had taken it outside though.. The bar closed half an hour ago..

"So you have a jelly fish phobia? " I said laughing. She blushed and looked down. "Not funny! When someone stuffs it down your shirt, it’s everything but comfortable.. " She whined. I chuckled lightly. "I bet.. " We were walking through the park, when my phone vibrated. I opened the text message, that of course, was from Bam. === Dude, did you choke on that food or something!? Bring me back my Mercedes!=== I laughed and put it back in my pocket. "I better head back.. my friend is getting worriedabout his car. She smiled and yawned. "Yeah me too, my hotel is just behind this park. It was nice talking to you.. mister! " She said grinning. I smiled. "Likewise miss, likewise.. " I kissed her hand and we parted. Not knowing her name made her just that much more attractive..

"Man! Where were you!? " Bam yelled when I entered the house. I smiled. Out.. " He sighed. "Out where! " I laughed at his nosiness. "I met a girl at the bar I ate at.. we talked.. " His eyebrows shot up and he smirked. "What’s here naaammee? " He sing songed. I chuckled. "Don’t know! " I said walking up the stairs. Leaving him there dumbfounded.

~Your POV~
I went back to my room and sat on the bed with my laptop. I looked at the drawing. It was a start.. but not much. My talk with the mystery man had kept me off my work. *DING* An envelope popped up my screen. I opened it and started reading. "Ah shit! You have to be kidding me! " I whined. It was an e mail from the dance association, I had to leave for Finland sooner. That was where the championships were held. My flight was booked for tomorrow at noon. *shihiiit.. well at least it is first class..* I decided to go to bed and drive by Ryan’s in the morning, he would be asleep now anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
-XOXO