Status: Done, not at all satisfied. I had more planned for these two, but after 2-3 years it's just not coming together anymore. Crappy ending, I'm sorry.

Misconnected

Chapter twenty one

Part twenty one:

When the seatbelt sign went off, I pulled out my backpack and got out the letter Manna had given me. She said it came from Olivia. I opened it and smiled. A brightly coloured drawing and a short scribbled note. I think she drew ville’s house.

Dear Siri,

I smiled, Manna had been monitoring this for sure..

I drew Uncle Ville’s house because you live there. I hope you like it here and come back soon, I like to play with you

I wiped a tear from my eye. That girl had the biggest heart..
I put the drawing back in my backpack and leant my head against the window. America.. here I come..

I stepped off the plane, tired as can be and hailed a cab. "Hey.. you’re the winner of the worldchampionships, aren’t ya? Just now coming back? " The cabbie asked me cheerfully. I nodded with a weak smile. "Yeah, I was staying with my boyfriend for a month after.. I have to go back to work so.. here I am.. " He looked at me through his rearview mirror. "Ah.. not such a happy homecoming I see.. " I shook my head. "Not really.. " He nodded and adjusted his meter. "Where to miss? "

Stepping inside my house for the first time in months felt weird. Does the time go faster in Finland? I sighed. I felt like the most clingy girlfriend but all I wanted to do was jump on the next plane back to Finland. The time difference had me a little drowsy, it felt like night to me, yet it was just ten in the morning. I decided to call Ville first, he’d made me promise.. knowing it would be night there when I got home.

"Hei? " His sleepy voice came after a minute. I smiled softly. "See? I knew you’d fall asleep.. Sorry to wake you.. " I heard him sit up. "No, no! It’s alright sweetheart, don’t worry.. Hi.. " I chuckled. "Hi Ville"

~Ville’s POV~
I smiled. "How did you like Olivia’s drawing? She called three times already to find out.. " I asked, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "She called? " Siri asked confused. I chuckled. "yes, she’s quite the brainy four year old.. but I’m sure Manna helped a little.. " I heard her smile too. God I wish I could hold her.. "Did you see what was on it? " She asked. I shook my head. "No, she wouldn’t let me.. was it nice? " She laughed. "Yes Ville, it was nice.. and no, I’m not telling you.. " I huffed. "Spoilsport.. "

It was silent for a while..

"I miss you sweetheart.. " I said softly. I was laying on the couch again, staring blankly at the ceiling. I heard her sigh. "God I miss you too.. " She breathed. I smiled. "Strange, isn’t it? "

~Your POV~
"Very.. " I agreed. Again there was silence.. just listening to each other breathe. "I should let you go.. " I said. "You should sleep.. " He took a deep breath, ready to protest. I smiled. "No Ville, go to sleep.. I should go and check on things at the dance school anyway.. sweet dreams" He sighed. "Bye sweetheart.. talk to you soon.. "

I threw my phone on the couch and just sat down and cried. God I wish he would hold me..

"Good to have you back Siri.. I mean it" Jeanette hugged me when I entered her office. "We’ve been getting a lot of calls about interviews with you, since no one really had the chance after the championships.. " She hinted, motioning for me to sit down. I knew what she meant.. my "Personal matters". I nodded. "Sure.. just set them up and I’ll be happy to do them.. " She raised an eyebrow and smirked. "What am I, your maid Siri Halse? " I shook my head. "No! No, sorry.. I mean, I just-" She laughed. "Don’t worry about it.. I’ll get in contact with them.. Now, about your classes.. "

We spent the rest of the afternoon talking business. During my stay in Finland, a lot of requests came in for classes.. I guess everyone wanted to get taught by a world champion. Jeanette was very honest with me.. She said that I could easily start my own dance school with all these offers and still make a lot of money.. but she offered me a big raise if I stayed with her. I had no intention of starting my own dance school, it would only cause a lot of trouble and put me in situations, financial situations, I didn’t know a lot about. When I smiled and agreed to stay, she even upped the raise a little more. It did me a world of good, to get recognized like this.

Two weeks later, I’d gotten familiar with all my new classes. Yes, with the big raise also came 8 more hours per week, 4 more classes to teach, bringing me on a grand total of 7 groups. One group being the team I trained for competitions, I saw them 3 times a week, the others just two. I talked to Ville every night, he was really happy for me and just arrived in Turkey, where there first two shows were taking place.

"Ladies!! " I yelled entering the studio. The chatter of Young girls was incredible. "And gentleman, of course.. " I smiled and winked at Kyle, the only boy in the group. He blushed and fiddled with his bag. It was cute, the girls told me he had a crush on me.
"Alright, we’ve practised Justin long enough.. I gave you your positions, let’s see what you can do! " I smiled at the shocked faces. "Oh come on.. live a little.. " I turned on the music by Justin Timberlake and watched them scramble towards their positions. Before the dancing part started, Allea, one of the loudmouths asked me if I would do my competition routine for them again, at the end of class. I smiled and shook my head. "You just make sure you don’t screw up, then we’ll see.. " Just as I finished the sentence, they all started dancing.

I waved as my last group exited the studio. I sighed. Friday.. at last.. I laid down in the middle of the room, just letting the music play on. "Siri? " I lifted my head to see Jeanette smiling at me. "You fell asleep dear.. I’m about to lock up, are you walking out with me? " I shook my head. "Nah.. I’m just going to practice for a bit.. I’ll lock up, don’t worry about it. " She raised an eyebrow at me. "You can’t keep running away from your feelings you know.. " She cocked her hip out. I looked at her, not understanding what she meant. "Don’t obsess over your work like this.. it’s okay to miss someone you love.. " With that, she walked out again. I groaned. I’d done so well.. hadn’t thought about him more than two hours today..

~Third Person’s POV~
And practice, she did. Siri danced until the dark came.. Danced until her body couldn’t hold itself up anymore. She danced until she didn’t feel anymore.
Numb in her entire body, she dragged herself to her car that night. Numb everywhere except inside her head. The thoughts just wouldn’t stop, no matter what she tried. Tears fell onto her steering wheel. She didn’t want to feel this way, so attached.. it was too new, too unfamiliar. She dreamt about him and longed to be with him. Giving everything up and just going to Finland had never sounded so good. She wanted to see him, to be with him.

She’d never felt this insecure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas everyone! :) (yes, it's already christmas over here, officially 4 past midnight.. :))

I hope you like the new chapter. I'm trying to come up with the next one as soon as possible..
Enjoy the holidays! :)

-XOXO