Status: Done, not at all satisfied. I had more planned for these two, but after 2-3 years it's just not coming together anymore. Crappy ending, I'm sorry.

Misconnected

Chapter twenty three

Part twenty three:

"I’m truly honoured that you thought of me, but I have to decline the offer. It doesn’t.. feel right.. " I ended unsure of myself. I hoped to god she wouldn’t take it the wrong way. Robin laughed. "No, it’s fine.. not everyone is comfortable with what we do, don’t worry about it. We just wanted to let you know we admire what you did on championships.. it was an amazing show. " I smiled, cuddling deeper into my blanket. "Thank you, that’s good to hear. " She laughed. "I’ll let you go, thank you for returning my call Siri, all the best. " I nodded. "Thank you, likewise, bye! " I sighed and rested my head on the back of the couch. Once again, I was feeling under the weather. "Groceries.. " I groaned. I totally forgot to buy groceries. Looking outside, my mood didn’t exactly brighten. The sky was grey and little raindrops had been coming down all day. I sighed and sat up. "Come on Siri, you can do it.. " I smirked at my own sad attempt to get myself going. Slowly but surely, I dragged myself towards my bedroom, hoping to find some pants suitable for grocery shopping.

While I pushed my hair back and my cart forward, Linde’s proposition came to mind again. He called last week about an idea him and the guys had. They wanted me to come to Italy in three weeks. They would have some time off over there. He realised it was hardly fair to have me come to them again, but it was nearly impossible for Ville to come visit me in between shows. I hadn’t spoken to any of the guys since then, not even Ville, and to be honest.. I missed them a lot. "Hey, you’re that girl who won championships right? " I looked up and saw a guy, smiling widely. I nodded politely. "Depends on what championships you’re talking about.. " He chuckled. "I knew it was you, damn, that was some performance.. you were amazing. " I smiled and picked up some bread. It was still weird to hear those compliments. "Thank you, I worked hard on it.. so I’m glad it paid off.. " He inched even closer. "So.. is there any chance of you sharing that talent with the common folk? " I was not stupid, I knew flirting when I saw it. "Unless you don’t mind dancing among a group of 8 year olds.. nope.. " I said smirking slightly. He looked put down. "So no chance for me then? " I raised an eyebrow at him, I got the feeling that he wasn’t just talking about dance lessons. "Nope, sorry" Not so much..

I felt his eyes on me as I walked towards the register. I wasn’t good with this sort of thing.. I always felt guilty when I turned people down.. god I miss Ville.. Why couldn’t he just be my neighbour or something?! I’d drag him with me to go grocery shopping, with his arm around me, I wouldn’t have to deal with anything anymore..

I threw the bags of groceries on the couch and grabbed the phone. "Hei? " I smiled. "Hey Lindy.. it’s Siri.. "

It was a week since that call.. Thankfully, the period of free time for the guys was right in the two week holiday for my dance groups. I was flying to Rome tomorrow, time couldn’t go by quickly enough for my taste. Tessa, one of the girls from the competition team I was training, laughed at me. "Chill Siri! Jumping like you’ve got to go to the bathroom won’t make time go any faster! " I glared at her a little. "I don’t care.. I haven’t seen him in almost three months.. Come back to me when you find a steady boyfriend" I stuck out my tongue and repeated the move half of them weren’t getting right. She huffed. "Not my fault I’m not ancient yet.. " I gasped. "Ancient? I beg your pardon!? I’m 26! " The other girls started laughing as we continued bickering. "Siri! Just go! " Jeanette stood leaning against the doorframe. "I can’t stand to be around you like this, I might not be able to dance but I can just supervise the last of this lesson.. go home, pack.. and fly to your lover.. " She said smiling. I looked back at the group to find them smiling too. "Just go! " Tessa said. I grinned. "See you in two weeks guys! " I snatched my bag from the door, kissed Jeanette on her cheek and ran out in just my track pants and sportsbra. I was going to see Ville.. and I couldn’t wait!

~Ville’s POV~
"What can I sign for you sweetheart? " I said crouching down to a young girl standing in the corner of our dressing room. This meet and greet had been pretty hectic and she had been standing here, clutching a few CD’s the entire time. She blushed and looked down. Her brown hair fell in her face in a way that reminded me so much of Siri, it hurt. She held out the few CD’s she had and I took them. "What’s your name? " I bent my head, trying to see under the curtain of hair. "Melody" She said softly. Finally, she looked up slightly. I smiled at her. "That’s a very pretty name, do you have a pen or should I go steal one from the guy with the dreadlocks.. " She giggled a little, which made me smile even wider. I think she had to be the youngest girl we ever had at a meet and greet, with the exception of the girl who once brought her own baby for us to sign.. now that was a strange day.. I walked over to Linde and stole the marker from behind his ear. He opened his mouth to protest but I moved my head towards the girl in the corner, he closed it again. When I signed the girls CD’s, I took her hand. "Why don’t we let the others sign them too? They don’t bite, you know.. " She blushed again. "My sister is waiting.. I should go.. " I shook my head. "Come on, it will only take a second.. it’s what you came for, is it not? " She shyly nodded again. I smiled. "Then let’s go.. "

"Pff.. I’m tired.. " Mige yawned when we got on the bus later that night. I rolled my eyes. "You always are.. " He shrugged sheepishly while I noticed Seppo step onto the bus. "Change of plan fella’s.. We’re driving through the night.. " We all groaned. "Fuck Seppo, are you serious? " I said throwing my head back. Oh how I needed a normal bed to sleep in, those bunks were killing me. "Afraid so buddy, not wasting any more time.. we’re leaving in five.. " I sighed. Lovely, just what I needed. I dug my cellphone out of my pocket and punched in Siri’s number. It had been ages since I talked to her. After it rung 33 times, I hung up. God.. this day can’t get much better can it? I grabbed my notebook and a pen and made myself as comfortable as possible on the couch. Gas was absorbed in one of his hockeygames, Mige was snoring loudly on the floor and Burton.. had disappeared. I tapped my pen against the paper repeatedly, trying to come up with something. I hate this, when I actually want to write, nothing comes out.. I laid my head back and closed my eyes. Immediately, the image of Siri flashed before my eyes. I smiled. God I missed her.. her laugh, her touch.. the way she curled up when she slept.

Apparently, I fell asleep myself, cause I woke up with a start. The bus stopped. I looked out and saw, despite the darkness, that we were on the highway. I looked up and saw Seppo stand up. "What are we doing? " I asked suspiciously. "Why’d we stop on the highway? " Seppo looked surprised someone was awake, though the others were slowly waking up because of our talking. "That poor girl was standing out there all alone! " Seppo said reaching for the door. I shreiked. "What? Girls can be killers too you know! Or worse! Rabid fans! " Mige snorted. "Wow, drama queen Ville.. " He muttered. I glared at him. "Well, it’s true! " I cracked my neck, trying to get the uncomfortable feeling of sleeping in a sitting position out of it. "Don’t be ridiculous Ville.. the highway is deserted, she’ll be here all night if we don’t take her to a motel at least.. " Seppo stepped down towards the door, muttering something about manners. I groaned. This wasn’t going to end right.. Isn’t this an existing plot for a horror movie? It has to be..

"Thank god you came by! I’ve been standing there for hours! "
♠ ♠ ♠
I suck, don't tell me..
The last weeks, months.. Don't know how long it's been really.. Have been hell.
I hate senior year..
I hope you guys like it :)
My sincerest apologies!
-XOXO