Status: Done, not at all satisfied. I had more planned for these two, but after 2-3 years it's just not coming together anymore. Crappy ending, I'm sorry.

Misconnected

Chapter twenty four

Part twenty four:

"Come on! What’s the freaking holdup? " I muttered softly. I was bouncing on the balls of my feet, looking at the board that would announce my being able to depart. The plane was still being cleaned. Backpack in place, I was ready to sprint on that plane the minute I could. "Flight 334 to-" That was all I heard, Rome, here I come! "

"Warm c-country m-my a-a-ass" I muttered as I walked out of the airport at eleven at night. Linde said I didn’t need much warm clothes, the weather supposedly was really nice here.. well, he didn’t take nights into consideration! " I wrapped my arms around myself and dug through my bag, thanking the lord or whatever’s up there that I decided to rebel and pack a few sweaters anyway.

When I was nice and warm, I took out the number Linde had given me and called it. "Hei? " An older voice answered. I raised an eyebrow. "Eh, hi.. You’re speaking with Siri Halse.. I was given this number to-" "Yes, of course! Hi, my name is Seppo, I’m the manager of the whole bunch. Mikko told me you’d be calling. Great to finally speak to you, Ville can’t stop talking when it comes to you. How are you doing? Did you arrive? How was your flight? " My eyes went wide. Wow, the man was enthusiastic.. " I took a breath. "Thank you sir, I hope it’s all good things.. My flight was long, but I’ll live. I am just wondering where I’m supposed to go. Is there a hotel nearby? " I heard him smile. "No, we had something else in mind. We’re in Viterbo right now, ready to leave. Ville is under the impression we’re going to a hotel, but we’re driving through the night. Mikko and myself thought it would be a nice surprise if we picked you up along the way.. " I stayed quiet.. not really understanding. "If you could get a cab to take you to the gas station on highway 12, then we could pick you up there, say to Ville we’re picking up a hitchhiker or something, scare him a little. " I grinned. "Awesome! So he still doesn’t know I’m coming? " Seppo chuckled. "No, he doesn’t.. I’m almost scared for his health if he does see you. The man sulks.. like a little kid. " I smiled. "I’m not much better.. I missed him so much.. " I shook my head in a desperate attempt to clear it. "Highway 12.. I’ll give you a call again if I get there, that okay? " He smiled. "Absolutely.. glad you’re here Siri.. talk to you later." I could barely contain my grin. "Glad to be here.. "

God it’s cold.. Night’s aren’t much better than they are in America.. I’m glad this gas station has a shop attached to it. I’d been enjoying chocolate milk for the past half hour listening to, believe it or not, HIM, over the intercom. I tapped my feet in anticipation of seeing him again, all the guys, but especially him. With my hair covering my face and my smile, I listened to the deep voice over the intercom. In just a few minutes.. I’d see him again. I wanted to squeal and jump around but managed to compose myself. My phone vibrated and I jumped from shock. The girl behind the counter laughed softly at my behaviour. I had received a tekst from Linde.

Just about 5-10 minutes away..

I smiled, downed the rest of my chocolate milk and ran outside, followed by the laughs of the shop clerk. It seemed like ages before I could finally see the headlights of the huge bus emerge over the horizon. I squealed, I didn’t care.. no one was here.. no one could hear me, I squealed. I saw Seppo standing next to the driver, he did a small wave and turned to say something to someone behind him. I smirked.

When he opened the door, he surprised me with a small hug. "Thank god you came by! I’ve been standing there for hours! " I laughed, trying to stay in my role. I stepped up the two steps and saw Ville sit on the couch, eyes wide, he’d obviously recognized my voice. I grinned. "Cat got your tongue, lover? " He was in front of me in two swift steps and lifted me up in the biggest and most suffocating hug I’d ever received. I laid my head in the crook of his neck and inhaled deeply as I felt him do the same. "I love you.. " He mumbled closer to my ear. I pulled away and smiled widely. "Love you too.. " I whispered before bringing my lips to his. After a short but breathtaking kiss, we moved away from each other and found the rest of the guys grinning at us, even the chauffeur was sniggering. "Oh the joys and the lack of privacy that is touring.. " Ville grumbled. He turned to Linde. "You set this up didn’t you! " He said pointing a finger at the lanky guitarist. He grinned. "What makes you think that? " Ville rolled his eyes. "You never tekst, ever.. " Mige stepped forward and hugged me too. "Glad you’re here girlfriend, now boyfriend can stop sulking.. " I laughed. Ville opened his mouth to protest but closed it again when I threw him a questioning look. I smirked and kissed his cheek. "Don’t worry, I was exactly the same, just ask my team.. " He smiled and held me close. "Let’s go in the back.. that’s the only place we can close off here.. " I nodded and let him pull me to the back of the bus. "Just keep it down over there! " Mige yelled stuffing a few popcorn pieces in his mouth. I just flipped him off. I wanted to be alone with Ville, not hear his filthy comments.

~Ville’s POV~
When we sat down on the couch in the back of the bus, something dawned on me. "You said you loved me.. " I was rather stunned. Siri started laughing. "You’re quick to catch on this late at night aren’t you? " She shifted so she was straddling my lap. Even though I had the most beautiful woman sitting on top of me, it felt in no way sexual, there was nothing but love and caring in her eyes. "But you’re right, I said I loved you and I meant it.. " She leant forward and connected her lips with mine. I leant my head back, which made her sit even closer to me, torso to torso. "I missed you.. " She smiled, hovering above my face. I opened my mouth a little, unable to speak. She looked so beautiful. Her hair hung down and touched the sides of my face. I closed the gap between us again and laid her down on the couch, me hovering over her this time. "I missed you too.. " I said between kisses. I looked her in the eye and smiled. "But that’s a given.. "

"So how long are you even here for? " I asked after about fifteen minutes of.. pastime. We were laying on the couch, me under her, keeping her in my arms. She chuckled. "Two weeks.. Linde said you’ll be having a lot of free time here.. only three shows or something.. " I felt my smile grow. "You’re mine for two whole weeks? " She laughed. God I loved to hear her laugh. "I’m yours for longer than that.. if you’ll still have me.. " I gave her a kiss on her neck. "How dare you even ask that.. " I mumbled against her skin. She moved her head away from me. I frowned. She turned so she was laying with her belly on top of me. I looked at her, taking in every little thing. Her hair had grown longer, just a bit. She lost most of the tan she had when I first saw her. Her eyes sparkled in a way I hoped she reserved for me. Her smile was playful but sincere. She slowly brought her head down, keeping eye contact as long as possible and pressed her lips, ever so lightly, against my adams apple. I groaned. This woman had me wrapped around her little finger. I don’t think there’s a thing I wouldn’t do for her.

"Maybe you should go to sleep.. " She muttered against my neck. I looked down. "You’ve got an early day tomorrow, being a rockstar and all.. " I rolled my eyes. "You just got here though.. " She chuckled. "And I’ll still be here when you wake up. I’ll go kick Mige of the couch and go to sleep as well, the flight was long.. " I raised my eyebrows. "You can just sleep in my bunk with me.. " I said confused as to why she wanted to sleep on the couch. She smiled. "I think you’ll need your space in there.. those things are small enough as it is.. " I shook my head and stood up, picking her up as I went. "Nonsense, and if necessary, you can sleep on top of me, I won’t mind" It was her turn to roll her eyes. "Right, of course it isn’t.. " I grinned. "I’m glad you’re here sweetheart, I really am" She brought her head to my chest and kissed it through my shirt. "Me too.."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Reunion! :)

I'm cold.. why am I cold?

-XOXO