Status: Done, not at all satisfied. I had more planned for these two, but after 2-3 years it's just not coming together anymore. Crappy ending, I'm sorry.

Misconnected

Chapter twenty five

Part twenty five:

I woke up the next morning, in Ville’s bunk, we had managed to fit in there with the both of us and still sleep comfortably. I checked my cell phone and saw that it was only 8. I rolled my eyes when I felt I wouldn’t be falling asleep anymore. I thanked the lord that I had end up on the outside of the bunk somehow during the night and got out. I wandered towards the kitchen area and looked out the window. Wow, we were still driving. Wandering further up ahead, I was met with a smiling Seppo and.. driver. "Morning.. " I yawned, looking out on the open road ahead of us. The men chuckled. "Good morning love, sleep okay in that little thing? " I nodded. "It’s not that bad.. though Ville pulled me half on top of him most of the time.. " I said with a chuckle. "Over share! " Linde’s sleepy voice came from behind me. I grinned. "Oh but when he pulls, darling you better be- mhmmfpfff" My words were muffled by a strong hand clasping over my mouth. I grinned and licked it. "Ugh.. " Linde wiped the spit off on my wife beater. "Just kidding Lindy.. " I smirked. He wanted to react but was interrupted by my grumbling stomach. I blushed. "Something to eat around here? " Linde shrugged. "Beats me.. Ville knows that kind of stuff.. he’s the motherly type on tour.. " My eyes went wide. "Ville? The same Ville that looked really surprised milk could actually clump to a state where it won’t even come out of the carton in his fridge anymore? " Linde blinked a few times and took in my rather chaotic sentence. He shrugged. "I know right? " He turned to check out the fridge. I had to do my best not to let the gaping expression take over my face. "Go figure.. "

~Ville’s POV~
I woke up to the smell of waffles. Did we even have those here? I can’t remember seeing them in the cabinets.. I felt in around. Siri.. she wasn’t there. I know I hadn’t been dreaming.. I couldn’t have. I maneuvered my way out of the bunk and opened the door towards the kitchen area. I smiled at the sight. "How the hell do we even have an apron in this bus? " I said chuckling. She shrugged. "Don’t know.. But it really came in Handy.. " She said twirling around. There were dark drops all over the thing. "Did you know your toaster spits? " I choked on my spit before bursting out laughing. "It what? " She grinned. "It spits.. here.. I’ll show you! " She put a waffle in the toaster and pressed it down. Soon enough, black drops of.. unidentified liquid came spraying out of the top. I frowned. "That can’t be right.. " I mumbled walking closer. Siri let out a chuckle. "That’s stating the obvious.. "

I wrapped my arms around her waist and lent my forehead on her shoulder. "Going back to sleep.. " I mumbled closing my eyes. She laughed and pushed me off. "No way you’re not.. I’m not going to feel the wrath of millions of teenies who won’t get to see you perform today because you were still sleeping! " I lifted my head after a second. "It’s a 750 people venue.. " I stated slowly. She rolled her eyes at me. "They have friends.. now go get dressed.. " I let out a laugh and kissed her quickly. "Yes ma’am! "

~Mige’s POV~
I smirked as I passed a giddy Ville, on his way to getting dressed. It was funny.. I hadn’t seen him like this over a girl in ages.. not since high school at least. "What are you smirking at bass player? " Siri commented, wearing a smirk of her own. "Nothing sweetheart, nothing at all.. " She raised an eyebrow. "Right.. tell it to the cat.. " I just grabbed a waffle and sat down.

~Your POV~
I snatched Ville’s purple beanie off the counter and put it on my head. "I was looking for that, you know.. " He said, emerging only a minute later. I chuckled. "Found it! " I stated with a smile. "Have it.. " he said making a grabbing motion towards my head. "No you don’t! " I laughed. "It’s not leaving my head.. " He narrowed his eyes at me, I could practically see the wheels in his head turning. "No plan can be ingenious enough to get this beanie from my head.. " I said through a mouth of waffle. A grin took over Ville’s face and a second later the beanie was gone. My eyes went wide and I turned to find Mige waving the purple piece of fabric in front of my face before tossing it over to Ville. "Fuck.. "

"Ville, Ville! Can we take a picture please? " I felt his arm stiffen around me. The show ended a few hours ago and we were just walking around before going to sleep. This was the sixth time people had asked him for a picture. I smiled. "Go.." I whispered, nudging him. He squeezed my arm softly before turning to the girls with a smile.

~Ville’s POV~
I chose to live my life this way, I chose to give this sacrifice to do what makes me happy.. but now more than ever do I wish that I could stop time and just be alone with her. I wish we could experience Rome at night, just the two of us. I smiled for the picture and signed another autograph. "Have a great night girls.. " I smiled before turning back to Siri. "Shoot me.. " I commented placing my arm around her waist again. She chuckled softly and leant into me. "Come on Ville.. they love the music you guys make, the lyrics you write.. I can think of loads of situations where you would be worse off then here.. I’m not going anywhere.. just deal with whoever comes your way and we’ll continue walking. It’s no big deal.. " I sighed, knowing she was right. "I hate how they get so touchy sometimes though.. they can really invade your personal space.. " I mumbled thinking back to a girl who’d tried to kiss me more than once. "I can deal with pictures and hugs, but any more than that and I’ll ninja their asses.. " Siri suddenly grumbled. I laughed at the thought of this 5’5 girl taking on a few of our fans. "Thank you sweetheart.. I feel safe now.. " I grinned kissing the top of her head. I’d expected an offended remark about my obvious sarcasm but it remained silent. I raised an eyebrow and went to react but before I knew it I was heading towards the ground with an alarmingly high speed. I caught most of the blow with my forearms and looked up at Siri, stunned and confused. "You should really watch where you’re going Ville.. wouldn’t want you to trip all of a sudden.. " She sing songed with a wide grin playing on her features. I laughed at her childlike behavior and scrambled up to go after her, but she’d already sped off, her laugh trailing behind her.

~Linde’s POV~
I was reading a book when all of a sudden there was a loud bang on my door. I frowned and went to look through the peephole. "Siri? " I said opening the door with a confused look on my face. "What are you-woah! " She pushed me back into the room and closed the door behind her, right before another loud bang was heard. It sounded like someone had walked into the door rather harshly. "Come on sweetheart! Now you’re just plain cheating! " Ville laughed through the door. I realised Siri was laughing too and kind of got what this was about. "Sucks to be you then, doesn’t it? " She chuckled. "What is it going to take to get you out of there? " Ville said in a suggestive voice. My eyes widened in horror. I was not going to listen to them them talk to eachother like that. "Not much buddy! " I yelled back. I stood up, opened the door and wrestled a stunned Siri out the door. "I am not eager to hear what you guys were going to say to each other.. good night! "

~Your POV~
Ville and I looked at each other before bursting out laughing. I hadn’t laughed like this in ages. "Let’s just go to our room.. " Ville suggested once he’d regained control over his breathing. I nodded. "Sounds like a plan.. " He grabbed my side and pulled me into him as we walked. "I love you.. " He mumbled in my hair.

I kissed his chest. "Love you too.. "
♠ ♠ ♠
She's not dead! (and by she I mean myself.. :P)

Just swamped with schoolwork..

Yes, even in my vacation, I'm still doing schoolwork

It's sad, I have no life..

Any suggestions on who you want my new story (after I finish my Bam one) to be about?

-XOXO