Status: Done, not at all satisfied. I had more planned for these two, but after 2-3 years it's just not coming together anymore. Crappy ending, I'm sorry.

Misconnected

Chapter twenty six

Part twenty six:

"So this is free time..? " Mige mused during breakfast. I rolled my eyes and nudged him. "No seriously.. this is what it feels like? To have free time? " He continued. I laughed. "Shut up, drama queen.. " They had played their three shows in Italy, and we had 8 days of free time before they had their next show. "What are you guys doing today? " I asked through a mouth full of pancake. They each shrugged. "Figured I’d walk around for a bit, see if I can find a decent recordshop.. " Burton said picking at his plate of food. "You mean we won’t be hanging out together? " Mige gasped, putting a hand over his heart. I grinned. "Nope, we’re ditching you guys.. " I stated proudly. "Are we now, sweetheart? " Ville asked amused. I raised an eyebrow. "Did I mention your name leadsinger? I meant the incredible presence that is myself.. " They looked stunned. "A presence so big it has to be referred to in plural.. " I grinned.

~Ville’s POV~
I blinked a few times. "Ouch.. " I muttered, realising I’d just been shot down rather.. harshly. She chuckled and leant over to kiss my cheek. "Suck it up.. " She winked. "Where do you want to go? " I put on my best snobbish look and turned to face Mige. "Me and my lover were going for a walk in the park.. you can do whatever you please woman.. " I rolled my eyes at Mige’s very wrong flirty eyes aimed at me. "Hey! " Siri wailed offended, slapping her hand against my shoulder. "That’s mean! " I laughed and pulled her close. "Enough playing around, let’s just get our stuff from the room and see where we’ll end up, there’s a lot to see around here. " She nodded, downing the last of her orange juice. "Sounds good to me.. "

~Your POV~
We’d been walking through Pompeii all day. It’s so overwhelming! I was amazed at how certain things could be preserved over time. It was a great experience. We were almost at the exit, when Ville’s phone rang. "Hey Bam" He smiled. I rolled my eyes with a smirk. Those two seriously didn’t go a week without talking to eachother. "What am I doing? On my way to the vesuvius.. " He said linking his arms with mine and walking on. "Yes that’s in Italy.. " I snorted. The knowledge that boy had.. astonishing.. Technically we were just at the exit of Pompeii, but Ville was right. We were going to the mountain Vesuvius. I heard the view is supposed to be amazing, and with a tourguide you can walk up to the very very top. "I am aware of the fact that this phone call will cost you more than it’ll do me.. " Ville laughed to Bam. I had to hold back a laugh. "Is there even a point to your phone calls? " I asked opening our rental car. It stayed silent for a moment. "Sweetheart, Bam says he doesn’t need a point to talk to me, or anyone fort hat matter. I rolled my eyes. "Sure he doesn’t, say hey to Ryan for me, will you Bam?" I said a little louder so the phone would pick it up. Ville chuckled. "He said he will, and his next question was what the hell you are doing here with me. " I smirked. "Someone’s not too fast to pick up on things.. " Ville grinned and continued with his conversation as I took it upon myself to find our way to the Vesuvius.

After getting lost in a mountain village twice and disrupting a native burial ceremony, we finally found the entrance to the Vesuvius trail. I sighed as I stepped out of the car. "I’m never driving in a foreign country again.. " I mumbled, locking the vehicle. Ville chuckled. "Oh come on sweetheart, they said they weren’t angry.. " He said, referring to the natives we’d crossed paths with earlier. I raised an eyebrow. "Since when do you speak Italian? " he remained silent. "My point exactly.. " I said in a smartass tone. "Let’s just start walking, shall we? " I smiled. "Sure, weasel your way out of it Valo.. "

"Don’t be so freaking stubborn Ville, we can easily go back! " He had to stop and take his asthma medication for the third time now. It wasn’t good for my nerves. He shook his head. "We wanted to see the top of the mountain, and we will, come on.. " He tried to grab my hand and tug me further up the mountain but I stood still. "Please Ville? Be reasonable.. just be honest about what you feel and stop trying to live up to expectations.. "

~Ville’s POV~
I don’t think Siri realised on how many aspects of my life that statement was apposite.. I hated not being able to do things I said or promised. She looked genuinely scared for me I walked the two steps back towards her and tucked some stray hair behind her ear. "Fine.. we’ll just sit here for a while longer and if I feel better we’ll continue, otherwise I promise we’ll go down.. Ok?" She bit her lip and nodded, reminding me of a small child. "It is beautiful, isn’t it? " I said, leading her to a nearby bench. She simply "hmm’d" in response. "Stay here for a second? " She suddenly said, breaking free from my arms. I nodded with a confused look. She jogged up the next path for a little while and stopped, turning towards me again. "Just enjoy the view! " She yelled down to me. I did as I was told and turned around, one leg resting on the bench and my arm supporting my head. Before I knew it, Siri sat next to me again. "Here, see? " He held a small black camera out to me. On the screen was a picture of me, it looked as if I was the only person on this mountain, the sun caused a flare in the corner, it looked beautiful. "That’s a great picture.. " I mumbled. She nodded with a smile. "I know.. " She sat herself back in my arms again and we just sat there, silent.

~Your POV~
We didn’t even need to go up the mountain any further, sitting there was enough. By the time either of us checked the time, it was really late. We hurried back to the car and started our trip back to the hotel. We arrived when it was already dark, both incredibly hungry.

"We were wondering when you two would return.. " Linde laughed when we passed him on our way to the hotel restaurant for a late dinner. We shrugged sheepishly. "Lost track of time.. you coming? Or did you eat already.. " He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Most of us eat before ten at night Siri.. so no.. enjoy your dinner.. " I grinned and tugged on Ville’s hand. "Come on, dinner’s waiting.. "

"Can’t you just stay for the rest of the tour? " Ville asked that night, we were lying on the bed in his hotelroom, only half watching the movie that was on. I laughed. "You know I can’t doll, but it’s nice to know you want me too.. " I leant up and kissed his nose, making him scrunch up his face. "Doll? " He laughed. I shrugged. "I picked it up somewhere.. what, you can call me sweetheart but I can’t call you doll? " He shrugged. "It’s not really masculine.. " I let myself fall back on the bed in laughter. "Well you’re not really masculine either.. " I said with a grin. He gasped. "I am too! " I smirked. "Ville, you wear scarfs, make up and skin tight pants! " He pouted. "Only a man, really comfortable with himself could pull off such things.. " I couldn’t resist and leant up to kiss him again. "True.. " I breathed against his lips. "But that still doesn’t make you masculine.. " Before I knew it, he’d flipped me over and was tickling me everywhere. "Take it back! " He demanded. I shook my head, tears coming out of my eyes. "No-hooo! " He just continued tickling. "You sure? " I nodded, "Po-ho-hositive! " He smirked and pinned my hands above my head. "Really sure? " I nodded again, a small smirk coming through my tears, I knew where this was heading. "Okay, goodnight! " He was off me in a flash and making himself comfortable under the blankets, back towards me.

Okay.. so maybe I didn’t exactly know where this was going..

"Ville! " I wailed displeased. That was so not what I was expecting. "Goodnight sweetheart.. " He mumbled, already sounding half asleep. I wasn’t going to give up that easily so I turned him on his back (with quite a lot of effort, I might add) and sat on his legs. "Fine, stubborn Fin. We’ll see if I can prove myself wrong about your masculinity.. " I placed my hands on his hips, thumbs playing with his pants line. When I leant foreward, he opened his eyes and smirked. Before I could even react he caught my lips in a kiss. Damn that man can be persuasive when he wants too..
♠ ♠ ♠
Combine a writersblock with senior year, and you pretty much have my life right now..
Fucking hell..

All I can really do is apologise.. I am doing my best, honestly.. but sometimes I just rather write nothing than write a chapter that's just pure crap..

I hope you're still sticking with me :)

-XOXO

They say love is blind should have chapter out soon too, i'm pretty much halfway, but writing for that one is getting harder and harder as well..