Status: Done, not at all satisfied. I had more planned for these two, but after 2-3 years it's just not coming together anymore. Crappy ending, I'm sorry.

Misconnected

Chapter twenty seven

Part twenty seven:

~Villes POV~
I woke up too early for my liking. The sun was shining brightly in my eyes as I tried to enclose Siri in my arms again. Much to my dismay, I found nothing. Opening one eye, I saw I turned towards the wall in my sleep and resisted the urge to smack myself. I turned around and met Siri, wide awake. "What in god’s name are you doing? " I moaned, eyeing the.. bible? In her hands. "Don’t use the lords name in vain Ville" She chuckled, waving a patronizing finger at me. I raised my eyebrow and propped myself up, my hand supporting my head. "Answer a question when one’s asked of you.. " I said waving in the same manner. "Nothing.." She grinned. I squinted my eyes. "Nothing’s ever nothing with you.. " I made a move to grab the bible in her hands but she moved it out of the way, losing the pen she had in the other hand in the process. "Were you writing in the bible Siri Halse!? Blasphemy! " I gasped mockingly. She stuck out her tongue at me. "I wasn’t writing in it.. I wouldn’t do something like that! " I managed to snatch the book away from her in the moment she had her eyes closed. The sight made me fall into a laughing fit. "You don’t write! " I laughed "You draw naked women!? " My sides started to hurt. "How is that not worse! " She blushed and shrunk down into the blankets. "You.. " I hiccupped, still laughing. "You tell me not to use the lords name in vain while you are drawing naked people inside a freaking bible! " She shrunk down even deeper. "I was kidding! " She mumbled, blushing profusely. My laughter subsided and I leaned over to give her a kiss. "Do you have any idea how cute you look right now? " I mumbled against her lips. She shook her head and kissed me back. When we broke away from each other for much needed oxygen, I allowed myself to take her in. This beautiful woman was laying in front of me. Her hair was tousled and her eyeliner from the previous day smudged a little in the corners of her eye. She kept up the sheet with two hands to make sure she was covered while we both knew what was under there. To me, she just radiated beauty and peace. One hand let go of the sheet and stretched out to me, beckoning me over. I leant over again and she softly pulled me down next to her, shrinking even deeper away into the sheets. Her head came to my chest level and she leant up to kiss my neck. I felt her lips travel over my collarbone and up to my Adams apple. I leant my head back and closed my eyes, trying to savour the feeling it gave me. "Let’s just stay in bed today.. " I suggested, my voice cracking. I felt her nod, she continued to press feather light kisses everywhere she could reach. The sheet that was folded between us when we turned over slowly slipped away and I began feeling more and more of her skin tightly pressed to mine, which only added to the sensation. Suddenly she paused, her lips just hovering above the base of my neck. Her breath warmed my skin and I sighed in contentment.

~Siri’s POV~
The only moment I’ve felt him fully relax is when we’re alone. I know it sounds sort of conceited, but it’s true. He’s always focussed on something. It could be an upcoming interview, a song that he’s struggling to finish, an awkward conversation with a friend.. Nothing seems to slip just in and out of his mind. Can’t say I’m any different though.. I pressed my lips to his neck and smiled when I felt his muscles lose their tension. "Let’s just stay in bed today.. " He whispered softly. I nodded and continued my way down to the base of his neck. I was perfectly fine with staying in bed, I’d need that extra bit of alone time if I was to get through his last month of touring back home. I paused my kisses, which was enough incentive for him to flip us over. "You make me want to be a scientist.. " He said between kisses, a goofy grin stretched across his features. I laughed and tried to push his face away from mine, just to see what that comment was about. I nearly failed, as he continued to press kisses everywhere he could. "Why’s that? " I laughed, turning my face away from him. "I’m going to.." He mumbled, slowly inching down towards the freckles above my breasts. "Find a way to shrink you.. " He pressed a light kiss on the spot and looked up at me. "And put you in my suitcase, to take you with me everywhere I go. " That made me smile. He often said he wanted to put me in his suitcase and this was just another silly way of saying so.. but still, it made me smile. Before I could react, there was a knock at the door. Ville groaned and sat up, taking the sheet with him as he shuffled towards the door. I wailed in protest, pulled my knees up to my chest and held a pillow in front of myself. Before Ville opened the door, he grabbed something off the side table. I raised an eyebrow. He opened the door just a few centimetres, mumbled a "hey Mige" stuck his hand out and closed the door again. I blinked a few times. "What was that about? " I asked, shivering from lack of coverage. He smirked as he shuffled back towards the bed and spread out the sheets again, I immediately crawled closer to him for warmth. "Just put up the ‘do not disturb’ sign.. " He mumbled wrapping me tightly in his arms. I chuckled. "Poor Mige, that was a little harsh.. " He shook his head and kissed me again. "He’s had worse. "

Well, we weren’t kidding when we agreed to spend the entire day in bed. When I got up that evening, to walk around for a bit and go to the bathroom, Ville made a desperate grabbing attempt towards my hands. "Hey! That’s breaking the pact!" He said trying to get me back in bed. I laughed. "There was no pact.. besides, I’m going crazy from lying in that bed all day!.. I need to move, take a shower or something. " He raised an eyebrow. "A shower isn’t exactly a straining activity.. " I smirked at the man I called my boyfriend, still lying in our bed. "Well, it can be.. "

Before I knew it, he was pushing me into the bathroom. "There’s that energy! " I laughed. He just grunted and lifted me into our shower stall.

~Third person~
It was obvious to any person, these two loved each other. The way Ville looked at her when she was occupied by something else or sometimes just blatantly looked her in the eye. He just wanted to care for her.
Same goes for Siri. Ville was always in her thoughts, sometimes so much it scared her. She wanted to make sure he was alright, cared for, relaxed. Both their feelings had come at such an enormous speed that an onlooker would probably have had a whiplash, either that or assume the two had been married for years already.

She decided to take charge for once and broke free from his arms. His eyes followed her movements as she pressed him up against the shower wall and used the nearby shower gel to give him a massage. Every piece of skin seemed to burn at her touch and it took all of his willpower not to stop her and live out his wildest fantasies. When having worked all the way down his body with the gel, she came back up and kissed him. "I love you.. " She whispered against his lips. "More than you’ll ever know.. " He murmured. He pressed her body against his, creating a friction that made him grit his teeth together. They walked under the showerhead, still holding each other close, and kissed as if their lives depended on it. The girly fantasy of kissing in the rain had nothing on the dream Siri was living right now. Nothing could top this feeling.

Her hands travelled down his body as their lips stayed attached. She gently took him in her hands and started stroking. The simple gesture made him break away and moan, squeezing his eyes shut. She liked being in control, she liked knowing she was the cause of his actions. Being in control was the only thing she’d had in her life for a long time, the rollercoaster that was her current relationship changed that.. for the better. Siri was learning to live and let people in, which had gotten hard after her childhood. But for Ville, she’d do just about anything.. He stopped her stroking with a shaky arm and kissed her neck, taking back control of the situation. She smiled a little as she felt him trembling. The trembling would soon be a mutual feeling though, as his hands started a search of their own. Their eyes stayed locked on each other until she couldn’t keep them open anymore. She pressed her head in his neck and bit, all the while bucking her hips into his hand. Just when she thought her knees would give out, he lifted her up, turned off the shower and walked back to the bedroom. Without bothering to dry off, they laid back down on the bed and showed the other how much they meant to them.
♠ ♠ ♠
My exams are over! Thank god!

Now if I can get rid of this terrible writersblock, we'll be back in business..

I do like this chapter though.. despite it being a bit sappy :P

Hope you like it too! :)
-XOXO