Status: Done, not at all satisfied. I had more planned for these two, but after 2-3 years it's just not coming together anymore. Crappy ending, I'm sorry.

Misconnected

Chapter twenty eight

Part twenty eight:

~Siri’s POV~
"Stohoop! I’m going to pee my pants! " I screeched from laughter as we stumbled out into a Italian courtyard when the bar closed. Ville’s laugh reverberated off the old brick walls and he helped me up. We both drank way to much shots and needless to say, we were hammered. I don’t know where the other guys were, but I was having way to much fun to care longer than 5 seconds. "Sweetheart, don’t you think it’s time to slow down a little? " Ville hiccupped, planting his hands firmly in my sides and trying to continue walking with me in front of him, standing on his feet. This didn’t end well, we fell onto the hard pavement and into another laughing fit. My eye fell onto a large circular stain glass window and it made my mouth fall agape. "That’s pretty! " I squealed, pointing over my head. Ville tried to follow the direction my finger went in but only ended up banging his head on a nearby fountain. When he finally realised he could turn over on his stomach to see the building, he ‘awed’ as well. "That’s a church sweetheart! It’s what this region of Italy is famous for! " I gasped. "Really? That’s so cool! " Ville sighed, rolling closer to me. "Well, not really.. " He muttered, pressing his face in my hair. "But it sounded awfully intelligent don’t you think? Hmm you smell good.." I giggled and pushed him off. "We should go to sleep Ville, in a bed.. I’m tired.. " Stifling a yawn as I said this. "No! " He said determined, pulling me up. "We, my love, are going on investigation! " We both stumbled our way towards the church. While I was focussing on the pretty, pretty flowers in the garden, Ville started banging on the door. "Ville! SHUSH! You’re going to wake them! "

~Ville’s POV~
I woke up in a tangle of mine and Siri’s limbs and groaned. Why do I even decide to drink? God I need to remember these headaches.. “How did we get back to the hotelroom?” Siri mumbled. “Sorry, sweetheart.. did I wake you?” I yawned back. “Not an adequate answer to my question” She retorted. Leave it to her to be a smartass when hungover.

“I honestly have no clue..” I mumbled, looking around.

I came to the conclusion that this was indeed our hotelroom and we hadn’t been kidnapped by crazy fans or something.

“Only eight days left..” Siri suddenly spoke up. I sighed and turned around to look at her. “That you remember?” She gave me a lopsided grin and leant in to kiss me. I moaned and pulled her on top of me.

Best hangover cure ever.

When her familiar hands traced down my sides and lifted up my shirt, I shivered. “That exited?” Siri mumbled, her face buried somewhere in my neck.

I was still frozen. That wasn’t excitement, that was something cold..

We pulled away from each other and looked down.

“Ville..” Siri said slowly. Her eyes were wide and her voice was laced with worry.

“Can you please explain to me why there is a ring on my finger?” Her gaze shifted. “And it matches yours..?”

”Ville! SHUSH! You’re going to wake them!” I heard her giggles through the reprimand and continued pounding on the door until it opened. “Hello Padre..” I grinned at the elderly man before me, he looked like he wished he was carrying a knife rather than that candle he had in his hands.

“We want.. to see.. the church!” I stretched out my words, hoping he’d understand me. I think he knew quite well what I was talking about, but just didn’t want to let us in.. Sort of understandable at four in the morning.

Siri moved to my side and wrapped her arm around my waist, leaning into me. “Please? Can we just look around? Make this one exception?” The man smiled and motioned towards our embrace.

“Young love huh?” He said smiling. “Well, make it quick..”

We grinned and walked past him into the candle lit hall. “Oh look at it Ville!” Siri said, twirling around in the pews. “Isn’t it gorgeous?” I smiled at my girlfriend. “Not as beautiful as you my love..” She stopped twirling and cocked her hip out. “Now that’s just cheesy..” The man behind us laughed and moved our hands together. “Married?” He asked in broken English. We smiled and shook our heads. “No, we’re not.. just dating.” Siri answered. She squeezed my hand softly. The man shook his head again and moved our hands together. “married?” He repeated. I looked down at Siri and saw the glint in her eyes.

“Married?”


“Married!!??” Siri screeched. She fell back on the bed with a gasp. “Oh my god. Oh my god.. Ville!” She started poking my side. “Ville! We got married!” She shot up again. “Do you think it’s legal?” She whispered softly. I looked at her and raised my eyebrow. “I reckon it is sweetheart, we’re both adults and-” Before I could even finish, she cut me off. “No, I meant binding! Will it.. you know.. be recognized in other countries?” Her voice died down at the end of her sentence.

“I’m pretty sure it is..” I answered, playing with the small silver ring around my finger. I couldn’t even remember where we got them, but there they were.. prominently sitting on our fingers.

~Siri’s POV~
We sat in silence for a while.. taking it all in. “We can get it annulled.” Ville said, breaking the silence. I snapped my head towards him so fast, I figured I just gave myself a permanent injury. He looked at the expression on my face. “Don’t you want to get it annulled?” He asked curiously? “No! I mean yes! No.. I don’t know..” I started fidgeting with a loose thread on the bedspread.

“Do you think we can make it work?” He questioned now. I couldn’t help but pout. “Should I really be answering this question alone?” I whined softly.

He smiled and pulled me onto his lap, leaning back into the pillows again. “We got married..” He said calmly, stating that one fact that was cristal clear to me by now. “Do you regret it?”

I had to think about that one for a while.

“I regret the way we did it..” I concluded. This made Ville smile. “I do too..” He answered. “But I don’t think I regret marrying you Siri..” he said softly. I tilted my head up. “You think you don’t?” I questioned, a playful tone in my voice.

“I love you Siri.” This once, I didn’t mind him ignoring my question.

“I love you too Ville.” He smiled and kissed my forehead.

“We’ll make it work.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well damn, do you believe it? I actually posted another chapter of this one..
Sorry it's taking me forever.. I wrote this on the train yesterday.

Don't expect any miracles though, I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep this up.

Hope you like it, even though it's been ages

-XOXO