Status: Done, not at all satisfied. I had more planned for these two, but after 2-3 years it's just not coming together anymore. Crappy ending, I'm sorry.

Misconnected

Chapter three

Part three:

I woke up and checked out. The woman behind the desk told me with a fake sympathy that I wouldn’t get a refund for the days I wouldn’t spend here. I shrugged. Whatever.. I drove towards the address Ryan said he lived at. I parked in front of the door, I would be gone in a few minutes anyway. I walked to the door when a woman stepped out. She was pretty, brown hair till her shoulders, and piercing brown eyes. I walked up to her. "Ehh.. hi.. " I started. She looked startled. "Sorry, I know it’s early.. I’m Siri, a friend of Ryan’s. Is there any chance he’s up yet? " I asked with hopeful eyes. She smiled. "Ah yes, I think I heard him talk to you on the phone. Don’t worry, they’re all up.. Just go in. Ryan is in the living room I believe.. I have to go to work. " I smiled "Thanks.. " "Missy.. " She smiled. "Ah.. Thanks missy, and good luck at work.. " She rolled her eyes and laughed. "I’ m going to need it! " I laughed and walked inside. I came face to face with Ryan, his eyes wide. "Siri! What are you doing here!? " I laughed. "Sorry Indy.. I have to leave again.. " He looked sad. "Ah, why? We just had two days! " He whined. I smiled. "Sorry, but remember those championships I told you about? I need to be there sooner, they are held in Finland.. So I’m flying out today. " A man came down the stairs, at the word Finland, his head shot up. My mouth fell open. "You! " Was all I could say. His eyes went wide in surprise. "Miss.. " He said with a smirk. I returned it. "Mister.. "

~Bam’s POV~
"What’s with the fake manners all of a sudden? " I said walking in. I was buttoning up the last few buttons on my shirt. I looked up to find a confused Ryan, a strange girl and a smirking Ville. Ryan started talking. "Ehh, Siri? Explanations please? " I raised an eyebrow. So this was that Siri person..

~Your POV~
"Ah Siri, beautiful name.. Yeah, that’s definitely Swedish.. " The guy said. I rolled my eyes but smiled. "Well, now that you know my name, it is only fair I get to know yours.. " I said still looking into his eyes. Neither of us had moved yet. Ryan jumped in my line of sight. "Hellooo! Confused! " He said pointing to himself. I chuckled. "Indy.. that’s all you do.. be confused.. " I sighed. "Fine.. let me explain.. "

So I told him all about the meetings Ville and I had. Bam and Ryan were both listening with their mouths a little open. "Freaky.. I’ve never ran into someone that much.. " Bam said laughing. I stood up. "But I really have to go, my plane leaves at noon. " I said hugging Ryan. "Mine too.. Finland you said? " Ville said smirking. I nodded. "Let me see your ticket.. " He said holding out his hand. I gave it to him. He started laughing. "You’re on the other side of me, I think.. Yeah, there’s an aisle between us" I rolled my eyes playfully. "My god.. just when you think you get rid of someone.. " He gasped and put a hand over his heart. "Well that’s not very nice.. " He said acting all shocked. I stuck out my tongue. "Well Indy, if I won’t go now.. I’m screwed.. so I’ll call you. " Ryan grabbed my hand. "Just ride with us Siri, we are taking Ville, and I can watch your car as long as your away.. " He looked at me with pleading eyes. I sighed. "Fine.. but I really want to go now.. I hate to be late.. " He nodded and looked at Bam. "Fine fine, just let me get my keys.. " He mumbled.

When we were in the car Bam suddenly spoke up. "Why do you call him Indy anyway? " Him and Ville were in the two front seats, while Ryan and I sat in the back. I snickered. "Well.. " I started, but Ryan lunged for my mouth. He put his hand over it. I struggled but couldn’t get free, I bit his fingers. He yelped and let go. I smirked and continued talking. "When we were little, all he would listen to was Indy rock, and even though I was 6 at the time, even I knew that was stupid music. But it was all he would listen to, so I decided to call him Indy. That stuck. " Bam chuckled. "That true Dunn? " He grumbled something and sank in his seat. I laughed and patted him on the head. "Ah, you grew over it.. that’s the most important thing.. " I said with a grin. He glared at me playfully. I sat back in my seat, obviously satisfied with myself.

"Well, it was short, but I loved seeing you again Indy.. " I said hugging him at the gate. He smiled and hugged me too. "You’ll be seeing a lot more of me, we’re going too! I said I’d want to see you dance.. so I will.. " He grinned. I just stood there, stunned. "Huh? How? " He pointed his thumb to Bam, who sheepishly waved. "That guy could get ice from the mount Everest if he would be standing in the middle of the freaking desert. The ice, not melted.. " He said seriously. I just raised an amused eyebrow at him. He shrugged. "Figure of speech, I just mean .. dance tickets aren’t that hard to get. " I rolled my eyes. "Gee, thanks for making me feel good about myself! " He slapped me over the head lightly. "I was going to say for people like him! If you’d just let me finish! " I grinned sheepishly. "Woops.. " He smiled and hugged me again. " Just go.. you’ll see us there sometime.. Good luck with practice and we’ll be in time for your first real performance, I wouldn’t want to miss it for the world. " I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Bye Indy.. " I gave Bam a quick hug too, that surprised him a little. I waved at Them. "Bye Indy, Bam! Thanks for getting those tickets! I’ll see you guys soon! " I quickly ran into the gate, where Ville had previously disappeared into.

We both walked onto the plane and found our seats. Ville smirked, I rolled my eyes. We were relatively early so we had to wait until the others were seated. Two rather.. obese women came wobbling down the aisle. My eyes widened. I stifled a laugh when they squeezed themselves into the seats next to Ville. Him and I were both at the aisle seats. He looked as if he had just sniffed a moulding gym sock or something. I snickered. The captain’s voice came over the speaker, meaning that everyone was on the plane. My eyes widened in amusement, as the two seats next to me were still empty. Ville glared at me playfully when we took of. I pretended not to see it. When the seatbelt sign switched off, I lent over to the man in front of me and tapped his shoulder. I smiled sweetly. "Excuse me sir, can you tell me how long this flight will take? " He shrugged. "About twelve hours I guess. " I smiled again. "Thank you sir.. " He nodded and I leant back in my chair. I glanced at Ville, who eyed me suspiciously. I smirked and laid across the three chairs. Which was really comfortable, seeing as we were in first class. I closed my eyes, the smirk remained on my face. I was determined to make this the best flight ever. I slowly fell asleep again.

When I woke up, Ville was poking my head. It was three hours later now. He pouted, really cute I might add. "You wouldn’t deny a dying man a comfortable chair now would you? " He asked pointing behind him. I looked and saw he was pushed back to a few inches in his chair. The women had pulled up the armrests. I could see why he would use the term dying, no normal person could breathe like that. I laughed. "Fine, big baby.. " I said with a smile. He sighed relieved and got up. The woman didn’t even notice, she just took up more space. I stood up, he looked at me confused. "Can a lady use the bathroom? Or do I need permission? " He laughed and gestured towards the bathroom. "By al means.. " He said bowing down. I rolled my eyes and stuck out my tongue. I walked towards the little stall to do my business.

When I came back, Ville took up the window seat. I fake glared. He pouted again. "Be nice sweetheart.. I saved you lunch! " He said pointing to the plate on the little table. I shrugged with a smile and started eating. He chuckled at me.

"So I have to say.. I had fun on our last meeting, despite the fact that I didn’t know your name.. " I said with my mouth full. He chuckled and poked my cheek. "Manners little lady.. But yeah, I had fun too, it added to the experience. "

~Villes POV~
I smiled at her behaviour. It was cute how she had two sides. The shy, more adult one. The one that most people saw. And the cute, more bubbly personality, that I had the honour of seeing. I really was attracted to her. The good, warm feeling love can give you, was given to me by her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think?
-XOXO