Status: Updates few and far between, less than every month.

I'm Too in Love to Let This Go

Image

Summary: …Here it is. That inexplicable, elemental tug. That surprising sudden feeling you've been waiting for. This is yesyesyes. This is where you find something or someone and just fall for them. Illogically. Irresistibly. And find yourself thinking of nothing else.

Because it's attraction, and the dream of love to follow, that keeps the imagination alive. It's attraction that makes life sparkle and pop and fizz…
[Credit: Galaxy chocolate wrapper]


Melanie Iero is infatuated with Mikey Way.
She can barely think of anything else.
She's only ever admired him from afar, so what does she do when she finally meets him properly and finds herself becoming closer to him?
Can she keep her feelings quiet so she doesn't scare him away?
Or does she grab the opportunity by the horns and go for it?

Disclaimer: I do not own any of My Chemical Romance. I only own the story and the non famous characters.

PG-13 - For bad words.

Re-write of Please Be All Mine
  1. La, La, land.
    He had a lot to answer for and he didn't even know it.
  2. Moron.
    He's only a guy; he's only human like everyone else.
  3. Ladies First.
    He's just a guy, he's not god.
  4. So not.
    He's going to tell and Mikey will think I'm a freak and will never speak to me again.
  5. Short Ass
    He could borrow anything he wanted to, as long as he was in my house.