Vengeance

Two.

"Well lets get practicing." Matt announced, clapping his hands together.

"Princess, you go practice with Za-" he paused, looking at Zacky to think for a minute. Matt turned towards me with an angry look.

"With Zacky?" I finished, a small smile spreading across my face. I know that wasn't going to happen. Besides, I think he has a hint that I like Zacky. I gave him the most innocent look I can, my big brown eyes wide.

"No, I mean't with Synester." He stated seriously, walking me over to him. "Brian.." I added rolling my eyes, and swinging my arms in the process.

"Whatever, Brian, Synester. Same person, shut up and practice." He said coldly. I pouted and stood by Brian holding my arms to my side closely, my fists clenched. "What's wrong with you?" Brian asked poking my side.

"Big brothers." I stated simpley, and sat down on the stool that was there for me.

"I know, but he's only doing it because he cares about you." Brian said, handing me his guitar, luckily I had my lucky pik in my pocket.

"So what. He's here to ruin my life." I grunted, placing the guitar on my lap, I began strumming at the strings, remembering only certain parts of the song that was given for me to play.

Zacky soon stood up out of his corner, guitar in hand, playing along the same notes I've been playing.

"You missed a note." He chuckled sitting beside me. "Yeah you definitely did." Brian laughed, placing my fingers along the frets needed.

"Well, I'm not much of a player, so give me a break." I sighed, moving my hair out of my eyes.

"You play great, don't worry." Zacky said, sitting beside me. "But make sure when you play, keep your thumb out of the way, like this." He noted moving my thumb down away from the frets a little bit. I felt a butterfly escape in my stomach. I blushed, low enough that he couldn't see it.

"T-thanks.." I mumbled fiddling with my pik. I had a bad habit of bending it, I knew one day that it would snap, but I never care. But, soon enough I felt it snap in my fingers. A sharp minor pain grew as the pieces hit hard against the tip of my fingers.

"Ow, my lucky pik!" I gasped holding it up to the light. My mouth open wide. I poked out my bottom lip. I've had that pik for about 3 years, when my dad gave it to me.

"Here, have mine." Zacky said, placing a bright red pik into the palm of my hand..

Time Elapse

"I can't believe you're making me do this." I mumbled to Matt, biting my finger nails.

"Its not that bad." He replied turning to look at me. "Just go out there, and show them what you got." He encouraged me, patting my back gently, leaving me behind looking a complete mess. What happens if I faint?

I can see it now.
Avenged Sevenfold, frontman Matt Sanders, sister Princess, faints on stage!

It was almost show time, and my hair dresser isn't even here. I bit my nail hard. My nerves were getting to me.
I started pacing the floor. I sat at a chair near by when I knew pacing the floor wasn't going to get me anywhere.
I placed my head in my hands and waited for something to happen.

After about 5 minutes of boredom, and hoping my dresser would come, she came. Finally.
She came strutting in, hips swaying, golden blonde hair bouncing on her shoulders. I gave her an ungrateful look. This prep was going to dress me?

"Hello, you're Princess right?" She asked, snapping her gum.

"Yeah." I replied raising an eyebrow, just as Zacky walked out of his dressing room.

He wore a black jacket, with a black muscle shirt underneath, normal denim jeans, and to finish it off, black boots to match.

The blonde eyed him seductively. "Well hello there, what's your name?" she questioned him as he put a hand on my shoulder. Which sent shivers down my spine.

"Zack, Zack Baker. But my friends call me Zacky." He said nudging me on the arm and smiling at me. A small smile spread across my face.

"Oh, well. After the show you wanna..go out to get a drink?" she said walking closer to him. He backed away slightly. "Sorry no, I have plans." He said walking backwards towards Matt's dressing room.

She opened her mouth to say something else. But I stopped her just in time before she made Zacky fall for her trap.

"Ok! You have to get me dressed miss hooker lady." I growled pushing her away from Zacky. I heard Zacky laugh as I stormed into my dressing room.

"Hooker lady?" she snapped, standing at the door holding her hip.

"Yeah? You get the deal, chop chop. Get a move on." I yelled snapping my fingers. She stood there like a dummy.

"Hello? I have a show to start. Do you not get it?"

"Yeah I do, I'm sorry. Lets get you dressed." She mumbled rolling her eyes.