Vengeance

Four.

I stood at my mirror, examining my outfit for my date with Zacky. It was between a black dress or a red one.
My dog, which was sprawled out at my feet, stared up at me with big bold eyes.

"Hey Seven, which dress do you prefer? Red or black?" Seven perked her ears up, and picked up her head in response. I wrinkled my nose.
"You are no help." She whimpered, lowering her ears and scurried off into the kitchen. I gave a long sigh, and finally chose the red one. Red heels, with silver hoop earrings. My hair, I put it into a pony tail and curled the ends. And last, I coated my lashes with mascara, lined my lids with white liner, and black liner at the bottom.
Not being conceited, but I think I looked pretty, enough for Zacky.

"Ok Seven, you be a good girl." I said to my little brown tea cup. I gave her a pat on the head and she replied with a bark. I grabbed my little red purse over by the door, took my key in hand, and walked out front, where Zacky was waiting patiently leaning against his silver BMW.

When he noticed me, he gave me a smile, and stood up, opening the passenger side door.

"What a gentlemen you are." I said taking a seat. "Well, that's how my father raised me." He chuckled, getting in as well. "And how lovely you look."

"Thank you, you look handsome yourself."

We drove off, leaving my street.

"So where are we going?" I asked when we were five minutes in driving. "Its a secret." He grinned tapping his fingers on the steering wheel. I pouted.

"Can you tell me anyway?"

"If I tell you if wouldn't be a secret now would it?" he chuckled.

"You're right." I sighed leaning back against my seat. Looking out the window, as all the trees and houses passed by."At the show, you were great." Zacky added.

"Oh..I wasn't, you were..awesome." I corrected. I knew he was saying that to be nice, I blushed.

"If you say so." He said turning on the radio. I cannot believe I'm going on a date with Zacky. I'm really late on this note. I looked back at him, and he was concentrating on the road to even notice me looking at his gorgeous face.

"Hey Zacky..is this a friend thing or a...date?" he turned his gaze to me for a second.

"No its a friend thing." He chuckled.

"Oh.."

"Of course its a date." He laughed, parking the car. We were in front of this Italian restaraunt, I couldn't really pronounce the name, but it looked fancy.

Zacky came around and opened my door, taking my hand. And of course, him being Zacky had reservations. I'm guessing he planned this out before hand, and knew I would say yes?

"Clever." I said, winking at him.

"What?"

"You knew I'd say yes huh?"

"Oh, yes." He said blushing, a waitress came towards us.

"I have reservations." He stated, "What's your name?"

"Zachary Baker."

She showed us to our table, and we sat down, taking our menus in hand.

"Nice place." I said, putting my menu down. "Yeah, its my favorite." Zacky chuckled, placing his down too.
"I've never been here before." I looked around.
"Well, you're going to like it." He stated smiling at me.

time elapse

We were on the way to my house, I saw Zacky yawn. And then I yawned. We both laughed.

"Yawning is contagious." He giggled. pulling up to my driveway.
"You want me to walk you to your door?" he asked, opening his door.

"Yes please." I grinned.
"Alright."

He opened my door, and grabbed my hand again, walking me towards my yellow house, on the inside, my little teacup was barking like mad inside.

"Wanna meet my doggy Seven?" I questioned, with a big smile on my face. Zacky gave me a warm smile. "Yes, I'd like to meet Seven."

"Okey dokey." I unlocked the door, and sure enough, Seven came running towards me, licking me in the face. "Ok Seven, calm down." I giggled, her tongue tickled my cheek. "Look Seven I brought Zacky over, say hi." I cooed, talking to her like a baby. She yelped and jumped up on his leg.

"She's a cutie." He laughed petting her on the head. "Yeah, but not when she's annoying." I noted walking into the kitchen. Zacky followed. I checked my refrigerator and realized I had an appointment to the doctor tomorrow.

"I have an appointment tomorrow." I sighed turning around to find Zacky right behind me.
His eyes met mine, his gaze never leaving mine. He looked at my lips, and he smirked.

"What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. His arms wrapped around my waist. He shook his head, leaned in, and placed his smooth lips to mine. I closed my eyes, lifting my arms up to wrap them around his neck. But he pulled back. "I've wanted to do that, for a long time." He breathed, biting his lip.

"But Matt was in the way?" I asked.

"Hell yeah. You're 20 years old Princess." He said, seriously.

"I know, but its good to have a big brother like him." I sighed.

"Yeah, but I get so mad when he keeps you away from me." His voice firm.

"How long have you liked me for?"

"Since I've met you." He muttered, swaying us both side to side. Seven was right at our feet, looking up at us with her big brown eyes. I couldn't help but laugh. She yelped once more.

"Oh shut up." I yelled.

"Yeah, mommy's kissing her boyfriend." Zacky laughed.

"Boyfriend?" I said, furrowing my eyebrows. "Yes." He whispered, his lips crashing into mine again. This time, it was longer. His tongue lingered by my bottom lip, I felt the minor cold touch of his piercings. Oh those snake bites. I slightly opened my mouth and his tongue entered, colliding along with mine. I pulled him closer, deepening the kiss.

His mouth traveled down to my neck, kissing it softly, biting it gently. A moan escaped my lips, and I felt him smile against my neck.
He was face to face with me now, his nose against mine, he nuzzled my cheek. I let out a giggle.
Seven came running back, barking and yelping when Zacky picked me up off the ground.

"Chill out dog, go play with..your bone or something." He breathed, taking me into what seemed like my living room.

"Why are we in my living room?" I whispered, my lips an inch away from Zacky's. My arms around his neck, and my legs wrapped around his waist. He put me down on my back, on my tan couch. My favorite couch in my whole apartment.

"I don't know where your bedroom is, and you never had sex on a couch?" he asked undoing his tie.

"Are you serious? I never had sex, I'm a virgin Zacky." I stated, sitting up.

"I am too." He said, the moon reflecting off of his face. His eyes sparkled in the moonlight. I gave him a warm smile.
"But if you aren't comfortable with it." He started, getting up. I grabbed his hand, and pulled him back.

"I could trust you Zacky." I mumbled, pulling off his suit. He ran a finger along my cheek.
We began kissing again, he tugged at my dress. And he groaned. I giggled into his mouth.

"Take the fucking thing off." He moaned.

"Alright Vengeance." I chuckled, getting up and pulling it down to my ankles slowly. His mouth opened wide when it finally fell. He smirked at me, and tackled me onto the next couch, which was smaller than the previous one.

He unhooked my bra with one hand, while I un buckled his belt. I nibbled at his snake bites, he moaned. "That feels good." He said into my mouth.
His pants were finally gone, I was in my underwear, he was in his sky blue boxers, which I thought were cute, and he was laying on top of me.

His fingers trailed down my stomach, which tickled, and I gave a little giggle, which made him giggle along.
He kissed the tip of my nose.
His fingers finally trailed down to the hem of my underwear, my heart began to race, Zacky looked into my eyes. He pulled them down slowly, then I whimpered.
His boxers went down too, and Seven went after them, taking it into her little house in the kitchen.

I pulled him closer to me, kissing him, running my fingers through his black hair. He held my hips, steadying himself.
"Please don't cry when I do this." He mumbled, kissing me.

He entered me, I winced in pain, and bit my lip. I tried my hardest not to cry. I held my breath.

"Fuck!" I yelled, gripping onto Zacky's arm. Seven came running in, and she jumped onto the top of the couch, and started barking and nipping at Zacky's ear.

"Damn." He chuckled. "We need some real privacy, especially from a dog." He picked me up once again, and we headed into my room. He dropped me onto the bed, kissing my neck passionately.

time elapse.

I stroked the top of Zacky's head, as he stared back into my eyes.

"Thanks for sharing that with me." I whispered to him. He smiled, "Thank you." He whispered back. Taking my hand in his and placing it on his heart.

We heard whimpers at the door, and Seven managed to push the door open with her nose. She hopped up onto the bed, and started licking both our faces.

"Damn you dog." Zacky chuckled, petting a now happy Seven.

"Give me my boxers back." Zacky shouted, Seven seemed to understand very well, she growled and ran off, leaving me and Zacky laughing to ourselves.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, went fast.
Commentssss ! :)
xoxo