Vengeance

Five.

Zacky forgot to leave last night, so he decided to sleep with me. After he got his boxers from Seven that is.
Seven was barking like crazy the next morning, I couldn't figure out why, until I heard loud banging against my front door.

"Shut up Seven." Zacky mumbled, making an angry face in his sleep. I gave a little giggle and kissed him on the cheek before walking over to the door, very groggily that is.
I looked through the little peep hole to see Synester chewing on some gum on the other side.

I opened it before he could knock another time. "Hello Gates." I yawned.
"So your not ready?" he asked pointing to my happy bunny pajamas.

"For what?" I questioned letting him in. He walked over to my counter in the kitchen.

"Your doctor's appointment." He said letting out a sigh. "Your brother woke me up this morning to go take you." He said rubbing his eyes.

"Aww Poor Syny." I cooed ruffling his hair. He gave me a pout. But got serious when he looked at my neck. He smirked.
"Ah, something to black mail you with." He laughed circling something on my neck. "A hickey." He cooed into my ear.

"You're lying! Matt's going to kill me, he's going to feed me to Seven!" I screeched running into the bathroom. Sure enough, there was a big purple mark smack dab on my neck. I started rubbing alcohol frantically on my neck. And whimpered when it wouldn't come off.

"Zack attack!" I heard Brian yell from the kitchen.

"Gates!" Zacky yelled back. I heard high fives, and then a crash, and then Seven started barking.

I ran out to see Zacky having a giggle fit. And then Synester with dirt all over his face.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked helping Brian up. "Your friend-"

"Eh, correction, boyfriend." Zacky corrected smiling at me.
"Oh so your the one that gave her that love bite." Brian smirked. I blushed.
"I gave her a what?" Zacky shouted.
"Whatever nothing, just tell me what happened?" I asked again, then I saw the broken flower pot, that used to hold a flower.

"You bitches." I mumbled walking to the pot.
But before I could pick it up, I felt something coming up my throat, I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

"Uh oh." Brian shouted running into the bathroom.
Zacky ran after him. Zacky's eyes widened and then he looked down to the floor.
"Zack attack..this is always bad news." Brian whispered in his ear.

Time Elapse.

We entered the doctors office. Zacky decided to tag along with me and Synester. I walked over to the counter, to find a woman about my age with brown hair, and light blue eyes. She pushed her glasses up to her eyes more.

"Good afternoon, how may I help you today?" the woman asked, I squinted at her name tag. It read 'Kierstyn.'

"Hi." I mumbled. "I'm here for a blood test." I stated biting my lip.

"Ok." She swiveled around her chair, shuffling through some papers. She came back. "What's your name dear?" she asked with a smile.

"Princess Sanders."
She ran her finger over the names.
"Oh here you are." She gave me a smile, and then became serious when she stared at my face harder.

She became nervous all of a sudden. "You look like..someone in a band." She gulped.

"Who?" I asked, forgetting that Matt was in a band.

"Matt Sanders?" I rolled my eyes, and gave her a weak smile, leaning into her ear. "Unfortunatly, your right, that's my brother, might I add, very protective." I whispered, nodding over towards Zacky and Brian. Brian was poking Zacky in his beer belly stomach, while Zacky tried to contain his laughter. A bunch of old ladies were getting very aggravated at them.
She gave a small squeal, and blushed when she took a look at the boys.

"But, Zacky's my boyfriend, since yesterday." I smirked. "Buttttttt. Synesters always free." I smiled pointing at him, he was now looking over, motioning for me to hurry up. Zacky was blowing kisses at me.

"And now they wanna leave." I said.

"Oh sorry, come this way." Kierstyn took me to this door, where my doctor was waiting.
He poked a needle through my arm, and took some blood. And it was over.

I walked back out, to see Zacky watching TV, and Brian was hypnotized by it too. I poked them both on the head. "Come on losers. Its time to go."
Brian gave a sigh and got up, pulling Zacky along with him.

"Oh but Brian, I have someone I want you to meet." I said grabbing his arm, taking him to the counter.

"Hi Kierstyn." I said, she was on her laptop, and writing on a notepad, something important I guess. She looked up, and I saw all the excitement in her eyes.

"Syny, this is Kierstyn. Kierstyn, you know this is Syny, but his real name is Brian." I grinned.

"Very nice to meet you." She gulped.

"Tushay." He replied with a grin, putting out his hand. She gladly shook it.

"You're welcome to hang out with us anytime." I said writing down my number on a piece of paper, and handing it to her.
She wouldn't take her eyes off of Synester.
He couldn't either. "Yeah, call whenever you want." He smiled, still holding her hand.

"Alright we better get going. Matt is going to be mad." I stated rolling my eyes.
We started walking and realized Brian wasn't following.

"That means you too Gates." Zacky shouted, grabbing a hold of his arm.

"Call me!" Brian called. "Or call Princess!" he corrected. Me and Zacky started to laugh.

"Dude she was hot." Brian smirked, starting up his car. "Alright Syny, contain yourself." I chuckled getting into the back with Zacky.
♠ ♠ ♠
Deds to Kierstyn!! I love youu!
Commentss? :)
xoxo