Vengeance

Six

After my doctors appointment, I was taken home, but Zacky went home with Syny.
I have been throwing up all morning, and I know its bad news, Zacky's face said it all. I heard my phone ringing while I was cleaning the mess me and Zacky made last night, it was a number I didn't recognize. I squinted at the dim light, and finally decided to answer it, while Seven yelped at my feet. Yeah, she gets pretty annoying.

"Hello?" I answered pushing Seven with my toes.

"Princess?" the voice questioned, it sounded familiar.

"Yeah who's this?"

"Its Kierstyn."

"Oh hey what's up?" I said placing the phone between my shoulder and my ear. "Nothing much, just wondering if you want to hang out tonight, as crazy people."

I smiled, I love being crazy, the drinks, the clubs, parties, everything.

"Oh hell yeah. I haven't been crazy for awhile." I smirked, I took Seven outside so she can stop barking at me.
"And you can hang out with my buddy Syny and get to know each other."

"Oh that's right." I heard the smile in her voice, and she started giggling like mad. "Just make sure you and Zacky don't end up having hot sex in the middle of the dance floor." She laughed.

"Way to rain on my parade." I chuckled looking out the window.
"Yeah well." she sighed. "I'll let you go then, I'll call you at 6 to plan things."

"Alright Kierstyn. Nice talking to you."

"Same."

Kierstyn is a nice girl. Lets see how Syny boy and her get along.

Time Elapse.

"Hey babehhh." Zacky cooed into my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist. We were all in the club about now. Partying it up. Synester and Kierstyn seem to hit it off pretty well.

"Hey Zack-Attack." I replied turning my head slightly to peck him on the lips. His eyes seemed to glow along with the lights, matching his go out party button up shirt.
"Baby..don't call me Zack-Attack, I sound like a heart attack." He pouted, his eyes wide.

"Ok Vengeance." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck, his hands slowly made their way down to my waist.

"That's better." He grinned leaning his forehead against my own.
Kierstyn came bounding over, grabbing my hand. I mouthed a small sorry to Zacky before turning around.

"I think we should go, like, get booze and crash at your house." Kierstyn whispered in the bathroom. My eyes widened, it was a good idea, Matt has an I.D. too.

"Matt will never let us get away with buying booze with his I.D. card." I whined, my brother is a big party pooper, and I won't let him ruin this day.

"Shit."

Time Elapse. (In Matt's face.)

"Please Matty." I begged.

"I said no and that's final." His voice firm, we were outside of the club now. The music went through the walls, fer sure was on, great dance song.

"Fine, if you won't, then I'll run away." I pouted, turning around dramatically.

"Oh no you don't." Zacky said gripping my arm. "Bitch." I whispered to Matt.

"I love you too." Matt said patting me on the back.

"You're the meanest big brother in the world." I whined. I was known for whining.

"Babe calm down, since when were you booze thirsty?" Zacky asked lifting my chin up to his face.

"And since when were you two dating?" Matt shouted, crossing his arms around his chest.

"Since I said so." I snapped, shooting him an evil look.

"Who's in charge?"

"Me, because I'm old enought to make my own decisions. BINGO." I shouted looking like an idiot. I heard Kierstyn and Synester laugh a little. And Zacky chuckled into my ear.

"Ok fine, I'll buy your booze little miss Princess." Matt giggled.

"Did making a fool of myself help?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"A little. Love you little sis." Matt stated giving me a hug.
"Love you too shadows." I grinned.

Time Elapse.

Matt was nice enough to buy our booze. I drank a couple, I didn't wanna get drunk. But Kierstyn was a little tipsy, Matt was..drunk. Syny was well, drunk with Matt. And Zacky..
I saw him roll off the table not too long ago.

"Hey Zacky you're drunk babe." I said taking him by the hand.

"I swear to drunk...I'm not god." He cooed, his eyes drooping. I couldn't look at him with a straight face.
"Honey, I know your not god, but I never heard of someone swearing to drunk." I laughed pushing him towards upstairs.
"You what I know mean."
"Yes I do know what you mean." I replied rolling my eyes.
I saw Syny climbing over the kitchen table, Seven was nipping at the end of his jeans.
"Brian!" I shouted. He winced back, glaring at me.
"Yes I used Brian! You don't climb on tables." I called placing my hands on my hips.
"And Kierstyn, stop pole dancing on my dog, she's not a pole." I chuckled. She stopped to stare at me for a second. And then Syny came crashing into her. They stared at eachother for a few seconds before they leaned in close, and then there was a heavy drunk make out session..
And that's when Synys clothes were stolen by Seven.

"There's sex on your couch." Matt giggled pointing at Synys pale butt.
Zacky began to laugh..a lot.

"Why don't we have hot sex in your room." Zacky breathed into my ear. I felt a tingle down my back.
I felt his hands down my back, making me arch a little.

We were in my room in seconds. Again, Seven came trotting behind us.
"Nope, your going to steal my boxers." It sounded like he was sober again.

"Zacky are you sober now?" I asked as he lifted my shirt up over my head.
"I guess." He sighed kissing me.

"Oh because earlier you swore to drunk." I giggled unbuckling his belt.
"Mm" he mumbled, placing his lips to mine. He ran his hands along my chest. All I could hear was Synester and Kierstyn, and Matt laughing with Johnny, which just walked through my door.

Zacky tasted of booze, I felt something going up my throat. I pulled back from Zacky's kiss, and threw up right there on the floor.

"Holy shit." Zacky muttered, leaning close to me.

"Zacky..this isn't good." I cried. Holding my head in my hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh, what's going to happen.
Commenttss. :)
xoxo