Vengeance

Seven.

"What happened?" Matt asked as Zacky and I walked out to my kitchen. I was in tears now, and I was clutching onto Zacky's chest. Zacky took a deep breath before answering. "We don't know." He breathed, hugging me tightly, whispering soothing things into my ear.

"Well my sisters crying, you must have did something." Matt snapped, walking closer to Zacky's face.

"I didn't, so just chill out." He replied pushing him back a little. Matt grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest. Hugging me and patting my head.

"Matt I don't know what's wrong with me." I sniffed, bawling my fists against his shirt.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't stop throwing up." I knew Matt was glaring at Zacky right about now, wanting to kill him. Synester overheard everything and walked his half naked body over to me.

"Princy, everything will be fine, just..go check yourself out, you might have the flu. You never know." He whispered, running his fingers through my bang.
I gave a light giggle, "Go get dressed." I said shielding my eyes. Synester chuckled and went back to his spot on the couch, putting his pants on in the process.

"Ok give me my girlfriend back." Zacky laughed, holding me in his arms yet again. "I'm staying over tonight." He added kissing the top of my head. I nodded in response. We all said our goodbyes to eachother.

Zacky and I layed down next to eachother. Seven hopped up onto the bed, curling her fluffy body up against my back as I layed my head on Zackys chest.
"Goodnight Zacky." I breathed, closing my eyes, I felt Zacky's lips to mine for a second, before he whispered a soft goodnight.

Next Morning.

When I woke up Seven was all sprawled out against my back, and it hurt because her claws were digging into my skin. Zacky was breathing lightly, with his arm behind his head, and the other wrapped around my shoulder. I smiled, nuzzling his cheek.
I began kissing his cheek, then his forehead, his nose, and then his lips. He groaned a little, shifting his legs around.
His eyes fluttered open. "Good morning sunshine." I cooed biting his ear lobe.

"Mornin'" he yawned, turning on his side and hugging me warmly. "How was your sleep?" he asked resting his forehead on the side of my head.

"Better, I didn't puke my heart out." I giggled.

"Doctor day." He smiled, placing his hand on my stomach, rubbing it softly.
"Don't get carried away, I'm not pregnant."

"I know your not, but if you were, I'd be there for you every step of the way." He implied laying on top of me.

"Zacky your crushing me." I laughed pushing him lightly. "You know you want me." He giggled kissing me softly.

"Up for some morning sex." He whispered against my lips. "I'd love that, but, we have to get going." I replied lifting my arms up to his neck.

"Come on, we have time babe.." He whimpered in my ear. He pouted his bottom lip out while holding onto my waist, circling my hips.

"After the doctor ok?"

"Fine..I respect you and your decisions." He said plainly kissing me on the lips and getting up. "Thanks Zacky. I appreciate it." I smiled getting up as well.

Time Elapse.(at the doctors.)

"Hey Kierstyn." I whispered, skipping over to the counter. She was rubbing her eyes. "Hey Princess." She yawned.

"You look a little tired there." I grinned poking her arm. She began to blush. "You stayed up with Synester didn't ya?" I laughed writing my name down on the paper provided.

"Tell me about it." She sighed. "He woulnt leave my house, so he stayed at my place." She blushed again.

"And you did the naughty naughty." I smirked.

"Shut up." She giggled. "Just get your ass checked." She finished pushing me aside.
I wrinkled my nose at her, before I entered the room where the doctor was supposed to check me. Zacky followed.

"Hello Mrs. Sanders." The doctor, known as Dr. Randolf, smiled.

"Hello." I responded.

"Ah, and you must be the..brother?" he asked shaking Zacky's hand.

"No, the boyfriend." He added, firmly shaking his hand.

"I see, ok, so Mrs. Sanders. I understand your here to check if you're sick?"

I nodded my head, holding Zacky's hand. "Alright then. Lets start by taking your tempature." And so on and so on.

The doctor checked me, and turned out I had the flu, thank you Synester. I sighed in relief, hugging Zacky tightly.

"Don't be too excited, you might be pregnant still." Zacky stated, with a serious tone to his voice.

"Yeah Purrincess." Kierstyn cooed, handing me my medicine slip. "Stick Synesters dick up your ass." I laughed giving her a hug.

"Haha, funny." She giggled.
We exited the doctors office, and made our way into Zacky's car.

"Next stop, CVS." Zacky chuckled. "For what?" I asked reading over the slip given to me.

"The test."

"What test."

"Don't act dumb, the prego test" he chuckled. "But don't worry, you're going to be fine." He said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I hope so." I gulped.

"And I also have to pick up some condoms." He smirked. "So you won't actually get pregnant."

"Whatever you say Vengeance." I sighed leaning my head against the window.

Time Elapse (at the house.)

"I'm going to go pee on this." I said, my voice shaking.

"No wait." Zacky sprinted to my side. He grabbed me by the waist. "Lets have sex first." He groaned hovering his lips over mine..
♠ ♠ ♠
Naughty little Zacky. Haha
Comment? :)
xoxo