Final Day

Rekindle my Happyness.

"I think we should break up."
That's all I heard on the line. The boy, I cared about most. Those words I dreaded most, escaped from the lips I once loved to kiss.
And at the very moment when I needed him, when I haven't seen him in such awhile. It hurt me to think he loved, yet another girl.
I closed my eyes, thinking of what to say to the guy I once called 'my boyfriend.'
"Can we still be friends?" I choked out, trying my hardest not to cry. I was once taught, tears aren't worth it, for boys in this matter.

"Of course!" he shouted, a voice so sincere, but, is he just telling me this to get off my back? I don't know, and I don't think I want to know.

I put my phone down on my night stand. Resting my head on my pillow. I stared at my black walls filled with the many bands I adored. I couldn't get all worked up over this, besides, I have the Crue fest tomorrow, at 4pm. I should be syked.

I decided I need a night to relax. I hopped up off my bed and stared around my room, looking for the shoes I wore most, my black converses. I put a finger to my chin, tapping my foot impatiently.
"Ah ha!" I shouted, grabbing the lace that was popping out from under my bed.
"Thought you could get away huh?" I muttered tucking my heel into the shoe. It was off to the boardwalk, there was a nicebreeze out, so stopping by over there wouldn't be so bad.

I plopped myself into the fuzzy seat of my silver Honda. I inhaled the sweet new car scent. Pushed my key into the ignition, and drove off.

Boardwalk.
My hair swayed side to side, as I walked wherever the hell I wanted.
I couldn't stop thinking about earlier. I thought Connor was the one, but I guess not. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I swiped at it angrily, knowing that he isn't worth my tears.
When all the tears came streaming down my face, that's when I just lost it and ran, ran till my feet hurt, ran until, I bumped into someone's chest.

"Are you alright?" the voice asked. I clutched onto his leather jacket, shaking my head no, I sobbed gently against his chest.
"What's your name?" he asked patting my back gently.
"Kierstyn." I gulped, I let go, to get some air, I rubbed my eyes, getting the tears out of my eyes.

I looked up to find a tall guy. His hair was straightened out, it was blonde, and he had glasses up to his nose.
"Oh, sorry. My names Mikey." He stated putting his hand out for me to shake. I didn't shake it back, I was too upset.
"Or not." He sighed. "Want to take a walk, maybe you could loosen up a bit." He said turning around.
I shrugged my shoulders lazily, and followed this Mikey guy.

My nose became stuffy, and I could hardly smell the ocean breeze now.
"What brings you here Kierstyn, and so upset?"

"I don't think I want to share it with a guy I just met." I replied a bit coldly, not even taking a look at him.
I heard a sigh come from him. "Alright then."

"On second thought, maybe I might as well." I declared, shifting my blue eyes towards his direction.
"Ok, go on." He smiled.

I went on to telling him about Connor, and how he was my first true boyfriend. That I liked him a lot. And he came to breaking my heart just not too long ago.
Mikey listened, he was a good listener.
"I don't think I'll find another Connor again." I sighed, sitting on a bench nearby.

"Yes you will, everyone out there finds their true love, and that includes you too." He said, poking my stuffy nose.
I let out a light giggle. "Thanks Mikey, you seem like a kind person." I gave him a small hug.

We ended up spending our time at the nearby resturaunt, chatting about music. Food, and he even told me he had a brother named Gerard. And that he planned to start up a band.

"Well maybe your band will be my favorite one of these days." I sniffled. My nose was still stuffy might I add.

"Well I guess we should get going, its late out." Mikey sighed, getting up.

"Your right."

We walked out of that place, but first we headed to Mikey's car.

"My car is back that way." I stated pointing east.

"Oh, ok." He said walking around the car to where I was standing.

"Well nice meeting you, here's my number if you ever want to hang out again." He smiled, we exchanged numbers.

"Ok bye Mik-" before I could say my goodbyes, I felt a pair of lips to mine. They were warm, and made a dozen sparks fly into my stomach. It was like nothing I ever felt.
He pulled back with a weak smile.
"Sorry." He mumbled, scratching the back of his head.

"Its ok.." I whispered.
"You just made my night though." I replied before kissing him again.

It was time we got going. So I began walking back to my car.
"Call me." Mikey called out to me, waving his hand goodbye.
"Of course I will." I shouted.

After that happened, I don't think I could worry about that episode with Connor anymore, its like it never happened..
♠ ♠ ♠
This story goes to my friend Kierstyn, who had a bad heartbreak today. :( for her first true boyfriend, it lasted 4 months. I love her lots so I made this for her, since she loves Mikey Way to pieces, even though if she were to marry him, he'd burn the house down because of sticking forks into toasters. =/
xoxo