Final Day

A Pale face of Death.

Michelle Point of View.

It was morning, and I heard Lj snoring beside me, but Brandon was gone. That's odd, because usually, I'd be the very first one up. I sat up, and I heard shouting coming from the hallway.

"Its Halloween!" Brandon yelled, barging into the dark filled room.
"Brandon shut up." I groaned tossing my head back against my big fluffy pillow. I felt Lj stir against me, and he too began to shout randomly.
I gave a loud yell and stormed out of the room.

"What's going on." I heard my mom question from the stairway, her echoes roared into my ear. "I can't sleep." I replied, stepping into the bathroom, my bare feet touching solid cold ground. I brushed my teeth before heading back into the room, where Princess and Coco already had their places on the floor, playing the Wii.

"Chelly Boo, I'm going to be a transformer this year." Brandon cooed jumping up on the bed, his little toys bouncing around with him.

"Cool." I said, before sitting beside Princess.
"Why don't you care?" Brandon pouted jutting out his bottom lip.
"Becausee" I responded, rolling my eyes, and extending the 'e' longer than needed.

"Oeey, I hope we don't go to one of those maze things." Princess said, nudging me in the arm.
Those maze things, we haven't gone to one for several years. Sometimes we think something's going to pop out and kill us.

"I know I'm too old, but I wanna be Harleen Quinzzle for halloween." I said raising my hand. "The Jokers Girlfriend?" Princess said raising an eyebrow. I nodded my head in response. I think Harleen was the coolest clown out there.
Soon enough, my mom came in with a wide grin on her face.

"Guess what?!" she yelled tossing a whole junk load of dvds our way. Asiel was right behind, with an excited look on her face.

"What?" we all replied in unison. Grabbing at the dvds and studying them.

"We're going to the maze! At 10:00!"

"Oh no!" we all chimed, with worried expressions plastered onto our faces.

The maze of doom. :(

"This place looks scary." Brandon stated, his bottom lip quivering. He looked like he was about to cry. He was dressed up as a transformer, while I was dressed up as Harleen.
I gave a loud sigh. Grabbing hold of Lj's arm.
"Are you scared Lj?" I asked with big bold eyes.
"Yes." He whispered interlocking his arm with mine. He was dressed up as a little spiderman. After two peaceful minutes of walking, Brandon came trudging behind, yelling at Lj.

"Let go of my sister! You always have to be up her Butt." He snapped, pushing him away from me.
"Oh my goodness." I said, stomping towards where Princess and Coco walked, pointing at what seemed to be Criss Angel.

"Oh my god!" Coco shouted, pointing at the man, his hair up to his shoulder. He seemed to be showing a group of people a vanishing trick.
"I wanna go see." And with that, he disappeared into the crowd. Princess followed, so I stayedbehind with the rest of the group.

Princess Point of View.

I followed Coco into the crowd full of curious spectators. The one and only Criss Angel was about to perform a vanishing trick. But of course, he would need a volunteer. And Coco stood up to the plate, raising his hand up high as other people from the crowd joined in.

Criss, out of irony, picked Coco to be his volunteer. Coco couldn't stop smiling on his way up to the stage.

"Hello, what is your name?" he questioned putting a hand on his shoulder.
"Coco." He replied, a wide grin spreading across his lips. I know what he's thinking.
'The great Criss Angel, is touching me!'
"Well Coco, how does being Vanished sound to you?"

"Cool!" he shouted raising his arms up high.
"Well, if you step up here, sit in this chair, and I will put this blanket over you..."
All that good stuff yada yada.
Criss counted down to 1 before yanking the blanket off of my brothers body..well, you get the picture.
And like that, he was gone.

"Ok that's all for today!" Criss shouted, making himself vanish before our very eyes in a puff of smoke.

"Wait! Give me my brother back!" I shouted, stumbling up on stage. But it was too late, Criss Angel disappeared right before I could say stop..

Brandon Point of View.

I was walking alone, it was surprising that I wasn't scared, and I was walking in a very dark spot.
But the strangest thing happened.
I saw a rabbit off in the distance, and I followed it, because I love animals.
And then I heard Coco scream, loudly.
My heart began to race, as I thought of what could possibly be happening to him.
The rabbit was now gone, and I was lost. In a pit of blackness.
But then I saw Coco's bright orange shirt, running from something.
"Coco!" I called out to him.

I saw something tackle him, it looked like a dog. A blck dog, with a brown snout. A rottwieler, but I didn't have time to think, because my brother was getting slautered by two of them!
I saw bright red blood splatter against the trees surrounding him. They lit up in the moonlight.

They were tearing him apart! And I couldn't help him because I was too afraid.
I ran, running back towards where I thought was the way back, the way back to my family. I felt salty tears sting my eyes, they streamed down my cheek. I couldn't breath, I couldn't see, and I was alone.
I stumbled over a branch, falling to the ground, I cried loudly, so someone could hear me.
But turns out, something heard me.
I heard growls, and snarls, and then I felt a sharp paint against my left shoulder blade. I looked up to see a man, in a leather jacket, and a top hat, covering his face.

"Don't hurt me!" I choked out, my voice becoming a whisper.
He tilted his head to the side. I couldn't get a look at his face, it was too dark.

"Silly boy." He laughed, pulling out a swiss army knife, and ramming it right through my chest..

Princess Point of View.

I couldn't believe it, my brother! Criss Angel, it was all his fault. And now, who knows where he is.
My theory is, that he's in a place of nothingness.
I couldn't figure out where my family went. So I followed a trail, leading to darkness, this must be the maze.
I limped over to the dark, since I've been hit by the stage.
It got so dark, that I couldn't see what was before my eyes.

When it got to around two minutes of walking, I smelled something bad. I held my nose, as I tripped over something, it was as big as a human body.
I felt my way on the ground, and felt a hand. I squinted at what seemed to be a body, and came to realize it was Brandon.

"Oh my gosh!" I gasped, pushing myself backwards, stumbling over something else.
I felt a tight grip on my ankles, and I was dragged across the floor. Bumping my head against a tree..

Asiel Point of View.

I walked beside the kids mom, Michelle, and my son Lj.
Princess, Coco and Brandon didn't turn up anywhere, so we decided to go into he maze without them. Maybe they'll turn up somewhere afterwards.
Me and Lj were separated from the rest of the group to figure the maze out.
"Come on Lj, lets go through here." I suggested, walking towards what seemed to be a dead end.
I sighed in fustration.

"Wrong way." I said turning around, to find Lj already running towards the other direction.
I went on to following him, and I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned to find a man, I couldn't make out his face because it was covered up in a top hat, he wore a leather jacket, and leather gloves..
♠ ♠ ♠
Not done :) next chapter will be the continual! :) I'm writing this for my family.
xoxo