Final Day

A Pale face of Death.

"What do you want?" I hissed, turning towards the figure. He just stood there.
I turned to leave, and saw Lj in front of me, with a look of fear. He started backing up, I felt a sharp pain in my back, I looked down to my stomach to see a stick going through me.

"Lj run!" I shouted, my voice barely being completed. He began running, but the figure behind me began chasing him, with me. The stick poking into his back, along with me.
Lj began screaming as we both met our death, stuck together, bleeding.

"Its going to be okay Lj..we're going to be in a better place." I choked out. I couldn't hear him breathing anymore, he was dead.
I began to sob silently, as my vision turned to black.

Princess Point of View.

When I woke up, I found myself tied to a chair, I couldn't scream, and I couldn't move.
I heard loud footsteps coming my way.

"Ok, its time to end this." I heard a voice echo through the hall.
My heart began pounding against my chest, before I felt a sharp pain on the side of my head. The mysterious stranger had stabbed me with a pocket knife, in my temple. He gave out a loud obnoxious laugh, before walking out to leave me for death.

Rosa's Point of View. (My mom :])

I was getting worried, Michelle left my side. I didn't see Asiel or Lj exit the maze when I was done. I clutched onto my bag tightly, before I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder.
"Hello miss." I heard.

"Hello." I replied nervously.

"I would like to show you something." He smiled warmly, pushing me towards a little hut.

"Sure.."

This guy took me into the hut, and he told me to take a seat. The hut smelled of dead. I held my breath. And all he did was chuckle.
I laughed nervously along with him.

"It smells of dead right?" his voice raspy. "Y-yes.." I replied, starting to get up, this guy looked suspicious, not to mention he had a leather jacket, a top hat covering his eyes, and leathet gloves. He siezed my arm, tightly.

"Get off of me!" I snapped, hitting him with my purse. It was no use. He dragged me to a room.
Where it smelled worse. I began to cry, as I saw my son, Coco, hanging from the cieling. His face was not noticed, because it was ripped apart. His body was disassembled.
He pushed me to the ground, causing me to hit my head against a steel case.
He made his way towards me, tossing a green liquid all over my body.
It began eating at my skin, turned out to be acid.
He laughed loudly, before walking out. Leaving me to die.

Michelle Point of View.

I sat in a nearby bench, swinging my feet. My bright red Harleen costume amazed me. It seemed as if I was really Harleen.
I saw another pair of legs approach me.
I looked up to see a man dressed in a leather jacket, a top hate covering his face, and leather gloves.

He grabbed my hand.
I pulled away, getting up to run. But he grabbed my arm.
"Hey, let go of me." I hollered, digging my nails into his fist. He didn't move a muscle.
"Oh my you look much like my girlfriend." He laughed, his laugh sounded evil.
He pulled me closer, removing his hat.
"It can't be." I gasped.
"Oh yes it cann" he cooed, his scarred smile spreading across his cheek bones. My breathing became heavy, he tightened his grip on my wrists, making me wince in pain.

"What do you want!" I cried, clawing at his chest, desperatly trying to release myself away from his grasp.

"I just want to talk." He mumbled, moving in close to my face. "You look so much like my dear Harleen, I can't resist." He said smacking his lips.
With that, he placed his filthy scarred mouth onto my own.
I couldn't release myself. I tried pulling back from the kiss, but I just couldn't.
I felt a very sharp pain in my stomach, I couldn't breath. I couldn't catch my breath, he pulled back, pushing the knife in deeper into my stomach, laughing like a maniac. I fell to the cold ground.
"Just remember me as..a pale face of death." He laughed walking away, I just layed there, watching him. His laughter faded away, and all faded to black..
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, like?
My family died..so did I! Boo.
Comments would be great :)
xoxo