It's Not the Truth

Three

I sat on the couch, watching some random T.V show when, there was a knock at the door. I stood to answer it, when I noticed whom it was. "Holy shit!" I whispered, hiding behind the couch. What the freak is she doing here?! I thought. Just then, my mom, like an idiot, opened the door. "Hey, Brooke!" My mother said cheerfully. "Hey Mrs. Hill. Has Yana gotten..umm home?" She asked. My mom sighed. "Yes, she has. Yana!" She yelled. I winced. I shot straight up and got their attention. "Oh..um...hey." I mumbled. "Hey Yana!" Brooke came over and hugged me, tightly. I felt like punching her. She let go and asked "Can we talk?" after my mom left. "Why?" I asked sharply. She frowned. "Listen, I'm sorry about-" I stepped away from her. "You mean when you dumped me for someone else and never talked to me the whole time I was in that freaking place?" I asked, madly. "No, I just-" I slapped her. "I don't wanna hear it. I-" She grabbed a hold of my arm, roughly. "Listen, bitch. I came over here to patch things up. Now, shut the fuck up." She snarled. She tightened her grasp. I began to whimper. It really began to get painful. Her finger was directly on my vain and every time I didn't listen, she would press harder, sending pain throughout my arm. I finally, just sat on the couch, and actually listened to her. She started to kiss my neck, up and down. Everything in my head was spinning as I asked her stop. "Brooke, please. Stop." I whined. She let go. "You're worthless." She spat out. She left me there on the couch with a bruised arm and a hickey. I started to cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is D.
Remember Brooke? Thought so.
Comment.

oh and Y..
THAT WAS AMAZING! lol