It's Not the Truth

Five

"Hey, dude! Did you see that?" My good old friend yelled. I nodded and gave her a thumbs up. She frowned and almost fell off, making me laugh. She rolled over to bench I was sitting at and plopped herself down. "Why don't you go over there? There's a bunch of chicks." She grinned. "I don't wanna meet any girls..." I grumbled. She rolled her eyes. "Why not? Come on," she started to drag me, "They're fine as hell." I went kicking and screaming. "Hello, Ladies. This is my friend, Yana." She smirked and walked off muttering an "Enjoy." I sighed and held out my hand. "Like she said; I'm Yana." A girl with light brown hair, round purple glasses, baggy pants, and a peace neck less, shook my hand first. "Hey," she smiled, "I'm Flo." She had such a soft voice. "Hi. I'm Regina." I looked up to meet a girl with black hair, white clothing all over, and dark red lipstick. They all had such personal creative style. "Hey, what's your friend's name?" asked Flo. "Umm...her? That's Dannie." I replied. She grinned and nodded, walking over to Dannie. Well that went well. I sighed. "Yo'. I'm Haley." I looked up to see a beautiful, short, red haired girl. "Umm..h-hi." I stuttered. Damn. I hate when that happens. She giggled a cute little giggle. "Talk much?" Smart ass. "Yeah, I do. Just not much in the presence of beauty." She grinned and patted the seat next to her. I sat down and we talked for quite some time. After a while, I looked over at Dannie and Flo, making out. "Okayyy...looks like they hit it off." I quietly laughed. "Flo likes her a lot." Haley said. "How do you know?" I asked. She shook her head. "She doesn't make out with just anyone."

I learned quite a bit about Haley. We both love Cobra Starship and Alesana. We're both loud always and causing trouble. We break a lot of things(A/N; ahem..Y!!), and we both think that cats are evil. She's an awesome gal. But, I still love Constance and that's all that matters.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG...What's that sound?!
I FINALLY UPDATED!!!
That, my friend, is the sound of glee.
'Tis D, and I am freaking freezing!!!
Is it like winter or some shit?.
Meh hoodie is not keeping me warm!
It is...*looks at side table clock* 9:04 A.M
I actually got up at like 7:30.
IT'S A RECORD!

Peace, D.