I Guess Some Things Never Change

Final CHapter To THis Story!

"babe you okay" matt asked running in after me.
"ya. i think i might be gettin what zach had last week, where he puked his mguts out. or ive got food poising from that chinese resatraunt last night...those egg rolls tasted a little funky!"i siad and rinsed my mouth out with water.
"okay just making sure."he said and kissed my forhead."you better get some sleep then hun."
"ok. dont party too much without me."i smiled. i went to the bus and flipped on the tv and layed down on the sofa. i cant even begin to tell you what i was watching. it was some weird movie about this vampire hunter and some chick and dracula wanting babies?...basically a monie about vampires....oh and dont forget the werewolf.( comment me and tell the name of the movie so i can change this..i forgot the title)

"wake up babe we're back."matt whispered.
i sat and smiled.but i sat up too quickly because i ran to the bathroom and vomitted again. this time he didnt follow andim glad because i started to cry and curled up into the fetal position like a baby. dont ask me why i just felt like doing it.

i slowly stood up as not to induse vomitting again, and walked back out to where brian and matt were.
"he dont feel bad. i think im getting sick too."brian complained while holding his stomach.
"thank god im not the only one."i sighed.
"what?are you happy i have to suffer with you?"brian asked sacastically
"actually yes."i said."i am happy because now i know that what i thought cant be true because your sick too!"i said.
"what....did you think you were pregnant?"he laughed.
"to be honest.....yes"i said with a stone face.
the laughing stopped
"your serious? you really thought you were pregnant?"matt asked shocked.
"yes im serious. and yes i did, but now that brian is gettin sick i know i cant be."i sighed in relief.

there was a really long awkward silence until brian broke it.

"well i hate to tell you this, well actually i dont cuz im a little excited..............I'M GONNA BE THE COOLEST UNCLE EVER!"he shouted and stood up and started dancing.
"how will you be the coolest uncle ever?"i asked. i looked at matt and he looked as though he was contemplating the possibility of me pregnant.
"im not really sick....matt told me to tell you i was because he hates seeing you in pain."he chuckled.

i gulped and ran off the bus and down to the party store. it ended up being closed so i slept outside all night.

TO BE CONTINUED.................................................
♠ ♠ ♠
ok guys this was the last chapter and i need comments bad!!!!i only have 20 some comments and this is the last chapter. o hope you guys comment me and tell me how much you are excited for the sequel!