You Trained These Lips When They Were Champs

Login.11

I love Chloe. She picks up on hints so well.
But I am SO getting her back for that!

"Okay, your turn!" Chloe bursts at me, not-so-secretly conveying a message. That message, of course, would be, Dare me to make out with Dave.. PLEASEEEE??

(Oh yeah, and I have only one regret about kissing Jeff, and that's that I couldn't do it on my own terms, Chloe dared me to. Bless her heart.)

"Hey, um, yeah, Chloe.. Truth or Dare?" She does the same pretend-to-ponder thing as me, and tells me she wants a dare. I don't even hesitate.

"Make out with Dave!" I shoot her a huge smile. She goes right for him and practically eats his face off. Apparently, they've gotten close over all those phone conversations... But this certainly gives a new meaning to the term, Sucking face.

We wait 15 seconds...

Then 20...

Then, thirty seconds later, Shaant, Max, Alec, and Jeff all shout, "GET A FUCKING ROOM!!" I am not kidding, they actually say that.

They break away for all of about ten seconds as they leave the sitting area and go off into a different, enclosed room of the tour bus.

"Use protection, Chloe!" I holler after them.

"Screw you!" she yells back. I yell my usual reply of, "When, where, and how hard?" and then I jerk my thumb towards the room and joke, "See how I'm treated?"

"Can we stop playing truth or dare now? I know you just wanted to play so you could mack on the guys," Alec says, grinning.

"Touché, Cyganowski," I retort. "But you can't deny, " I say, sitting up on my knees and putting my hands on my hips, "that you want some of this too."

He nods thoughfully, and says, "Very true, you're pretty hot."

"Oh, come on, I already know that. But do you honestly have to flirt with me when he's-" I nod at Jeff- "in the room?"

Alec pouts and says, "You started it..."

I lean over and rest my head on Jeff's shoulder. "Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you," I say, looking up at him. I nibble his neck to reassure him. He kisses me on top of my head.

"Yeah, you guys get a room too," says Shaant. I flip him the bird, grab Jeff by the wrist, and get up and pull him into the room that Chloe and Dave aren't in. I can't hear any noises from their room yet, so I know she's being partially responsible. For the moment, anyway. He looks back at the guys as we're in the doorway, and I pull his wrist a little more and he closes the door behind him.

"Um.. so, what now?" he asks, scratching his head in that guy-way.

"How about that dance you promised me?" I say, wrapping my arms around his neck. I stand on my tiptoes and just barely kiss his lips. (Jeez, I hate being short, good thing he's only a few inches taller than me.)

We can still hear the CD that's playing in the sitting area, and "Safe Ride" starts. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me in a little farther. Then we start slow-dancing in time with the music. We're both singing along in harmony.

When the song's over, we sit on the bed closest to us.

"You have a beautiful voice," he tells me.

I turn my head down and blush, and mumble, "So do you."

He puts his index finger and thumb in my chin and tilts me head up, so I'm facing him.

"Thank you," he says, and leans in for another kiss; this one's more gentle rather than passionate.

And then he asks me something I always wanted to hear but never thought I would-

"May-ann, I've liked you pretty much ever since I talked to you on the phone. Would you be my girlfriend?"

OH MY GOD. YESSSSSS.

YESSSS!!

YES!!!

That's what I want to say. But oh-so-verbally-graceful me says, "I'msorrysaywhuh?"

He looks at me like I'm on crack, and repeats more slowly, "Will you, May-ann, be my girlfriend?"

I nod frantically, since my mouth- and also my brain- can't form any sort of verbal response.

But inside, I am screaming. Not like, "ohCRAP" screaming but like, "HOLYCRAP" screaming.

Eventually, my mind lets me say something.

"Jeff, I would like nothing more." I put my hand on the side of his face and pull him in fo another kiss. Ooh, tongue. I squeeze my eeyes shut in pure bliss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mmmm. woohoo.
i'm still very sorry for lack of updates, so as retribution, here's two in one day =D

<3 for my loyal readers! oh, and if you've subscribed and haven't commented yet, please do so I can use your usernames as Cute Is What We Chat For names =D
yes, I'm saying you get to cameo in the story. =D
Love you all!!

COMMENTS = RATINGS = LOVE!!

XXOO
BRENDYNnotdead?